Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Circle City Cooperative

The team helped me clean up my outdated and broken schema within a matter of days. They also provided guidance on submitting an updated sitemap file to Google Search Console for re-crawling my site. Overall very happy with onboarding experience and looking forward to seeing SEO results over time with this product.

Vox Sneakers

Schema Plus really helped my brand. I'm very happy to know that I can count on them. Thank you so much

ISS Automotive Solutions

Mind-blowing support. Get this app.... its a no brainer! You need Schema for SEO because you need to rank well! Just install and it simply works. I had some warning on old templates. Not only did they fix any small issue but helped me clean up my problems on other files along with adding rich snippets. I am really impress by this app and this team. "This is the way" - A Jedi

Relaxus Professional

Fantastic app and support. We were looking for a solution that specifically addressed the problem with rich snippets, and thankfully we found it and now use Schema Plus for SEO on multiple websites.

giviusa

Excellent app and very helpful customer service on setting it up on our site. Highly recommend using this app.

Juicers For Your Home!

I am a new user, but I can not say enough praise to thid team and how they treat their customers. They work quickly and the communication back to the customer is "top-notch"! I can't wait to see what results their work will give me. It sure is a pleasure to deal with them!

Relaxus Wholesale USA

We were looking for an app that supports SEO efforts and enabled us to stop member-only wholesale prices showing in rich snippets/ structured data SERPs. The support offered by the Schema Plus team is fantastic. We highly recommend this app and are now using it on multiple websites.

STRAYE

Ozzy and the Schema Plus team were very responsive to getting this set up and getting this aspect of our site up to par. Thanks!

beau and belle co

Poor customer service, when you want a user to stay, there is a method of how you should speak to them. Where is the customer service, communication skill at? Yes, I wanted a update on my ticket 766, I know what your colleague said, I myself work as a service desk analyst so i know what is required within this job field. Tickets are updated on regular basis. With me contacting you on 15/05/21 and the ticket needing to be completed on 16/05/21, then there must have been some progression and information within the ticket that user can know about? Unless you have not even looked....

spicychai

Fantastic service, highly recommend them. Team was helpful and supportive and the app works very well.