Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

K & A Baby

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have had this app a while and it is working well for us now, support was great at the start, when we raised some issues with Baris after having the app a while he owned the issue and has even checked in weekly to make sure all resolved. No hesitation in recommending.

The Soap Opera Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just started with this app. I'm not sure of the results yet, but the customer service was very good for setting it up and removing bad schema on my site.

RacquetGuys.ca

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Fantastic technical support from Baris. I highly recommend this app even if you know little about schema.

Five Bloom

Location Germany

Awesome customer support - highly recommended! Baris will help you out even if you are a beginner in Schema.

Osteposten

Location Denmark

The app works and Baris from customer support was very helpful in fixing errors. I strongly recommend this app to solve your schema issues on google.

SLYK Shades

Baris was very responsive in helping me clear out old Schema and set this up. Very happy with the service.

Petsmont

Schema Plus helped me implement FAQ sections in my blog articles that respect the JSON LD standard and that Google can easily read.

I received support from the dev team that helped me fix an error in my theme (not related to their plugin), which is something I did not expect from a subscription of this value. I'm extremely satisfied so far!

Atlantic Rancher Company

These guys are amazinG! Baris Yuksel went to the end of the earth to help us. The app is powerful and the customer service is exceptional.

Classic Cycling

The app was easy to install. I had some errors related to other Schema code on the site. Baris was a great to help me clean up the duplicate code and get it working correctly.

Wuitusu

Our store is on one of the older Shopify templates. The Google shop were returning us errors and we didn't have a clue about how to fix them. We started to use Schema Plus. Baris was very helpful. So much that he personally cleaned our errors. Today, we pass the structured data tests with flying colors. I highly recommend this app.