Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Apps

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

VPA Australia

App and support are next level. So good to find an app that does what you require with minimal of Brilliant App, Brilliant customer service. Highly recommended. Always improving as well, to keep up with Google's never ending schema requirementsfuss. Thank you so much guys.

escamastudio

It works! Two enthusiastic thumbs up for Schema Plus. We had major errors showing up in Google Search Console with rich snippets for products. We plugged in Schema Plus, errors started disappearing within one day. After 7 days all errors were fixed.

Huggaroo

Excellent app. Installed with one click and created JSON-LD for all pages of our store. When I discovered a glitch due to left-over code from an old, uninstalled review app (the glitch had nothing to do with SchemaPlus), I reached out to support. Baris responded immediately and identified and fixed the issue the same day. The warnings I was getting on my product pages prior to installing SchemaPlus are all gone. I love the fact that google is fed accurate and complete information about our store at this point and hope that this will result in better visibility and ranking over time. Thank you very much for a great app! Highly recommended.

K & A Baby

I have had this app a while and it is working well for us now, support was great at the start, when we raised some issues with Baris after having the app a while he owned the issue and has even checked in weekly to make sure all resolved. No hesitation in recommending.

The Soap Opera Company

I just started with this app. I'm not sure of the results yet, but the customer service was very good for setting it up and removing bad schema on my site.

RacquetGuys.ca

Fantastic technical support from Baris. I highly recommend this app even if you know little about schema.

Five Bloom

Awesome customer support - highly recommended! Baris will help you out even if you are a beginner in Schema.

Osteposten

The app works and Baris from customer support was very helpful in fixing errors. I strongly recommend this app to solve your schema issues on google.

SLYK Shades

Baris was very responsive in helping me clear out old Schema and set this up. Very happy with the service.

Petsmont

Schema Plus helped me implement FAQ sections in my blog articles that respect the JSON LD standard and that Google can easily read.

I received support from the dev team that helped me fix an error in my theme (not related to their plugin), which is something I did not expect from a subscription of this value. I'm extremely satisfied so far!