Schema Plus for SEO

Schema Plus for SEO

by Uppercase Brands

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

DirectCabinets.com

We downloaded this app to help us in our organic SEO conquest, which as a small business owner, is no small feat. Baris helped us implement the schema to our custom coded FAQ page within 1 days time. The app took care of the rest! Installed schema & breadcrumbs on all our other pages. So far, so good. Customer Service has been impeccable.

Zanders & Co

This App is an absolute must for all Shopify stores. Unrivalled customer support along with the best industry knowledge mean my store is now running as it should do. They go above and beyond all expectations with fantastic communication and support. All I can say is look no further for a Schema App, these guys are the best.

naturespurestnz

Forget the rest and go with the best. Having tried various other Apps with limited success I fortunately found Schema Plus. Not only are they 100% up with the latest changes in Google but their customer support is out of this world. They helped tidy up and remove old schema from my store which in turn has cleared all errors from Google Search Console. This App is simply a must for all Shopify Stores. A++++++

EyeDope

I highly recommend this app! Setup was simple and when I had a question about the proper format for my FAQ HTML, Baris was prompt with his response.

P3 COMMERCE

The App and the Support have been incredible. The installation was quite easy and the support afterwards has been very timely. Thanks!

Luzuli

I downloaded this app because I know nothing about Schema and had a bunch of errors and warnings in Google Search Console. Baris and his team were kind enough to go into the backend of my site to fix the outdated Schema that kept causing the problems. They're very hands on and responsive, which I very much appreciate. I'm looking forward to having my Schema continually all up to date and hopefully get more organic traffic!

New Wave Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers & Triathletes

Wow! These guys went above and beyond on the implementation and cleaned up my old code that got cluttered with duplicated tags over the years... I think they provided $300 worth of service and did it for free...

DroiX

We started using Schema Plus to have Rich details available on google. We had some issues with our Google Merchant feed conflicting with the product prices available in the structured data and Baris from Schema Plus team was a big help on finding a solution and offering a quick fix for our structured data! Highly recommended product!

HotCherry

Schema Plus just took the Shopify App experience to another level for me. I've tried multiple other schema apps (including some of the most rated ones), but they all didn't work. I still kept getting errors and warning messages. Then I installed the Schema Plus and at first, I had many errors too. So, I contacted their support and they fixed all errors and removed the old schema code which was confusing Google. And they did all this while I am still on my free trial! I haven't seen any other app on the Shopify app store that delivers both the product and service that delights.
***** YOU ROCK!!! *****

Mountainlife

I spoke to the CEO of the company who emailed me to explain the issue I had an also explain the benefit of the App. I was very impressed with the assistance and support are given. I haven't had time to fully check the authenticity of the app itself (It has only bee 1-2 weeks) However I am genuinely sure it will come up trumps.

5* Service.