Schema Plus for SEO

Schema for Rich Snippets: increases SEO and Google rankings

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Lockinex

Very helpful customer service team. Didi was excellent and eager to help solve our schema issues. 5/5

The Daebak Company

Such a great customer service. I had an issue - collision with previous SEO apps on my site, and Ozzy helped me find where the error came from and let tech team solve the issue. I am excited to see the improvement by using this app!

Nutrition Faktory

They are Sooo good! Immediately respond and have always fixed the issue really quickly. Ozzy is great to work with!

The3Crazed

This guys rock!!! The agent Aigera, help me with my questions. It was VERY EASY to understand. thank you so much for helping me get sooner to our goals!

miniaturedubai

Great Responsive and helpful Team...…They replied on time and try to fix my store problems as soon as possible.

Prime Growth Nutrition

Support is amazing! Ozzy assisted us perfectly, he was friendly and knowledgeable regarding the inquiry. Great app!

OtherWorld Shoes

I had lots of errors on my google search console and I decided to install the app. Schema Plus team fixed all of the errors and warnings for me. They were extremely helpful. I can see my ranks are getting better every day. Great theme!! Excellent customer service!

EMKE

The plug-in is still very good. The engineers work very fast. Of course, I expect the program to bring more optimization effects to my website, make my website data structure more perfect and rank better

Noziru

Very good support. Sorted out all the issues I had. Their engineering team helped promptly by making my website Schema-friendly and got rid of all warnings/issues that occurred when the website was tested by the Google rich test. This was done promptly and within a day of the request.

Cheeky Hour

In terms of the Schema working, just waiting for the results to start taking action which, does take some time - 02/02/2022 Now, customer service, I have found them as the best customer service as a provider for shopify apps, better than shopify customer service themselves. Thank you for the help