Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seal Subscriptions
4.9
October 20, 2022

Good and clear documentation for installation. Worked without any issues. Functionality is exactly what I need. Support is stunning! Fast and very skilled replies. I recommend it!

CLEAN1885
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 days
Seal Subscriptions replied October 21, 2022

Thank you so much for this incredible review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

October 18, 2022

I used seal subscription app to add subscriptions to my store and i had an amazing experience. I was in communication with the support team all through my journey and they seemlessly helped me customise and integrate Seal on my product page.

ROOFERS INC
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seal Subscriptions replied October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)

October 18, 2022

Amazing customer support, supported in launching the best subscriptions market-wide! Very helpful, responsive and understanding for clients needs.

Dosedelivered
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seal Subscriptions replied October 20, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that we were able to help you :)
Stay amazing!

October 13, 2022

The app is amazing, set it up with the click of a button and it is working flawlessly ever since. Henry has been helping me customise a few things around our website and nothing has been too much for him, top-notch customer service!!! can recommend with confidence.

bubblybunch
Time spent using app: 18 days
Seal Subscriptions replied October 14, 2022

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing review :) We are happy to hear that Henry was able to help you our and that you like the app :)

October 13, 2022

Easy setup and great video showing you how to do everything! Looking forward to seeing if this drives up sales.

The Brownie Bakers
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Seal Subscriptions replied October 14, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app and that you found the videos helpful :)
Stay amazing!