Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seal Subscriptions
4.9
September 21, 2022

We are fairly new to the app; so far it's been a godsend! I wish there was some reporting available.

Student Success Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
Seal Subscriptions replied September 21, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. While I know that you have some specific reporting/statistics needs, I just want to point out for other merchants reading this, that we do have reporting and statistics functionality in the app, which allows you to see various reports, trends, average subscription revenue, etc.
Again, thank you for taking the time to write the review :)

March 1, 2022

I think this app is great and services a lot of what we want and need out of a subscription service. My only drawback is you don't hear back from customer service for a few days as it is only through email. There are a lot of topics covered in the help/faq segment of the app, but the app itself is so complex, it is easy to get confused. Either way, very grateful for this as it has provided exactly what we have been looking for even if it takes some time to get everything just right.

Ugly Mug Coffee
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seal Subscriptions replied March 1, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app. Also, we are working on expanding our support team, so that we will be able to reply to your queries much faster :) Thank you again :)

February 15, 2022

We use this app to help us do monthly membership fees for several groups that we run. It has been really flexible, allowing us to set up variants and charge separately for each one. It would be helpful if they had more help documentation but with a little experimentation, we've been able to figure out most everything we wanted to accomplish.

Collision Advice Legacy Group
Time spent using app: 9 months
Seal Subscriptions replied February 16, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app.
We are working on adding more video tutorials and documentation to the app, so that it will be easier to figure things out :)

February 3, 2022

Very useful for subscriptions and the free trial is quite good. In my case I only have one product and the app helps me a lot.

Beer Sapiens
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seal Subscriptions replied February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We are glad to hear that you like the app and that we can be a part of your shop's ecosystem :)

January 14, 2022

Really useful app for subscriptions! So many options to tailor to our business' needs. A little confusing to set up initially, however, the tutorial videos are very informative and well-paced.

Little Finn
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Seal Subscriptions replied January 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We will try to make all the options in the app more neatly organized to make them less confusing :)
I am happy to hear that you like our tutorial videos. We will add more of them to the app in the future :)