Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions | Reviews

by Seal Subscriptions

Boost sales with subscriptions & automatic recurring payments!

Good Jamu

This app is amazing, helping our business to streamline all the work. The only downside is that a customer cannot adjust the choses products, which gives us a hassle of cancelling and creating a new subscription. It would be great to have an update on this.

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do have a feature, which allows customers to edit, remove and add products to their existing subscriptions. You just have to turn it on in Seal Subscriptions > Settings > General Settings > Customer portal > Product editing.
Let me know if you have any questions about this on support@sealsubscriptions.com

Regards,
Henry

cpapplus.com

Easy to use and set-up on our website. Completed the integration, addition and completely up in a few minutes

Som Cordial

Support was super helpful and made adjustments as needed. We used this with the bundler app and our developer made some additional code to work the way we wanted. After a customer makes a subscription and edits their subscription order in the portal, they are not able to get the bundler discount, but they said they are working on it! This was a relatively easy app to install.

Sinister Joe Coffee Company

Easy to set up and use. My biggest complaint is an unresolved issue regarding shipping notifications for products that are on a subscription. Cannot seem to get it resolved.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for being our loyal customer.
As we already talked in the past, the notifications which are sent to the customers regarding the delivery of the products in your shop are not controlled by us, which means that we can't make the adjustments you asked for. If we could do that, we would of course do it. But in this case, it will be better to contact Shopify Support and ask them if they can help you with the shipping notifications.

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

Lataj Skin

To be fair. all I did so far is installing and applying the subscription on my products. so far so good. still need to see how it works over the next few weeks.

Milkglass candle

Easy to use and very intuitive. It desperately needs the ability to give free shipping to some subscribers and not others so that we could easily run promos. I figured out a way around that, but it will require way more work from me. For that, I give it 4 stars.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. You can set up free shipping with "Delivery Profiles" in our Seal Subscriptions app. The delivery profiles allow you to set up specific delivery profiles which will be applied only to specific subscription rules.
If you have any questions about that, you can just send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com

Have a great day,
Seal Subscriptions team

The Paw Store

Works as described, few glitches during first set up, but with their help we managed to make it work.

Real Ketones EU

Very easy and simple to set up! Will have to see if it works for customers. Will update accordingly.

Steel Roots Market

I just used the app for the first time last evening. It was fairly easy to set up my monthly subscription.

MY SUNDAY FACE

Great app so far. . . easy to install and to program would definitely suggest and recommend to others

Previous 1 3