Seal Subscriptions

Seal Subscriptions

by Seal Subscriptions

Scale your business with subscriptions on our FREE plan!

Rusty Dog Coffee

Best subscription app on the market. Not code intrusive and adding auto-billing option this week. Henry's support is amazing.
A couple small missing features that are included in other apps such as new subscriber and subscription order tagging and unpaid invoice reminder emails however I am sure these features will come with time.
Use Seal Subscriptions and don't look back!

Brew4Two Coffee

Easy set up . Haven't used it publicly yet but I like it so far. I look forward to seeing how it functions once the store opens.

The Fortitude Company

Just installed the app in a few minutes and so far everything seems to work smoothly... Also a very clear overview of subscription. Very satisfied so far.

Black Girl Candle Company

I just signed up today. It was simple and quick, but I haven't tried it yet. Ill try and come back after a month and update this review.

PureBlackShop

Free plan is very limited, as expected. However it does what it says it will and it's easy to setup!

Architect Cosmetics

Easy to use, simple setup; the process was fast and without a hassle. Great option for any retail store

Lucky Elixir Kombucha

I just downloaded this app because it is free. Am still working with it, but would like the option for the first order to be discounted. Not just the next order.

November 13, 2020

Thank you for your review.
The Seal Subscriptions app allows you to give your customers a discount on recurring orders and on initial orders (the first order the customers place when they subscribe). To give customers a subscription discounts on initial orders, head over to the General Settings and turn on the "Apply subscription discounts on initial orders" setting.

Best Regards,
Seal Team

All Sales Are Vinyl

So far it has been a breeze to set up. I'm hoping it draws more customers to utilize subscription items.

Piping Hot Cafe

App integrated well with our store, looks clean. Would like option to change font and/or text color to better integrate with different color backgrounds.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review.
You can easily change the text color in the widget in General Settings. You will see a lot of settings in the Subscription Widget Settings card :)

The font is being automatically taken from your theme, to make the widget fit better in your shop. However, if you want to set any specific font in the widget for your shop, then please send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com and let us know which font you want. We can probably customize the look of the widget for your shop.

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

tasty trEATs

This app help us to increase our sales via weekly subscription. We have helped customers to save money, time and of course safety during this COVID19 pandemic time.

Previous 1