Seal Subscriptions℠ & Loyalty

Subscription and recurring payments app, packed with features!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seal Subscriptions hero image

Ugly Mug Coffee

I think this app is great and services a lot of what we want and need out of a subscription service. My only drawback is you don't hear back from customer service for a few days as it is only through email. There are a lot of topics covered in the help/faq segment of the app, but the app itself is so complex, it is easy to get confused. Either way, very grateful for this as it has provided exactly what we have been looking for even if it takes some time to get everything just right.

March 1, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app. Also, we are working on expanding our support team, so that we will be able to reply to your queries much faster :) Thank you again :)

Collision Advice Legacy Group

We use this app to help us do monthly membership fees for several groups that we run. It has been really flexible, allowing us to set up variants and charge separately for each one. It would be helpful if they had more help documentation but with a little experimentation, we've been able to figure out most everything we wanted to accomplish.

February 16, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app.
We are working on adding more video tutorials and documentation to the app, so that it will be easier to figure things out :)

Beer Sapiens

Very useful for subscriptions and the free trial is quite good. In my case I only have one product and the app helps me a lot.

February 4, 2022

Thank you for your review :) We are glad to hear that you like the app and that we can be a part of your shop's ecosystem :)

Little Finn

Really useful app for subscriptions! So many options to tailor to our business' needs. A little confusing to set up initially, however, the tutorial videos are very informative and well-paced.

January 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. We will try to make all the options in the app more neatly organized to make them less confusing :)
I am happy to hear that you like our tutorial videos. We will add more of them to the app in the future :)

Good Jamu

This app is amazing, helping our business to streamline all the work. The only downside is that a customer cannot adjust the choses products, which gives us a hassle of cancelling and creating a new subscription. It would be great to have an update on this.

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. We do have a feature, which allows customers to edit, remove and add products to their existing subscriptions. You just have to turn it on in Seal Subscriptions > Settings > General Settings > Customer portal > Product editing.
Let me know if you have any questions about this on support@sealsubscriptions.com

Regards,
Henry

cpapplus.com

Easy to use and set-up on our website. Completed the integration, addition and completely up in a few minutes

Som Cordial

Support was super helpful and made adjustments as needed. We used this with the bundler app and our developer made some additional code to work the way we wanted. After a customer makes a subscription and edits their subscription order in the portal, they are not able to get the bundler discount, but they said they are working on it! This was a relatively easy app to install.

Sinister Joe Coffee Company

Easy to set up and use. My biggest complaint is an unresolved issue regarding shipping notifications for products that are on a subscription. Cannot seem to get it resolved.

September 16, 2021

Thank you for being our loyal customer.
As we already talked in the past, the notifications which are sent to the customers regarding the delivery of the products in your shop are not controlled by us, which means that we can't make the adjustments you asked for. If we could do that, we would of course do it. But in this case, it will be better to contact Shopify Support and ask them if they can help you with the shipping notifications.

Regards,
Seal Subscriptions team

Lataj Skin

To be fair. all I did so far is installing and applying the subscription on my products. so far so good. still need to see how it works over the next few weeks.

Milkglass candle

Easy to use and very intuitive. It desperately needs the ability to give free shipping to some subscribers and not others so that we could easily run promos. I figured out a way around that, but it will require way more work from me. For that, I give it 4 stars.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. You can set up free shipping with "Delivery Profiles" in our Seal Subscriptions app. The delivery profiles allow you to set up specific delivery profiles which will be applied only to specific subscription rules.
If you have any questions about that, you can just send us an email to support@sealsubscriptions.com

Have a great day,