Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Vanitiesdepot Com

The search itself works very well. But I have problems seamlessly integrating with the theme. They had made changes and in the process created a lot of JS conflicts costing me a lot of time cleaning up. I had emailed them asking to try again but made them aware of what to look for in order to avoid another disaster. Nearly a week later.....crickets.

El Reino De Los Juegos De Mesa

Three words "WOW"
You need something like that in your store the best search with a fair price.

Nailed It Disc Golf

Does everything I need at a very reasonable price. Replaced Instant Search + with this after Instant Search told me "You won't make us any money."

Bryanseguridad

La recomiendo . es un precio justo y las búsquedas las realiza fantástica. yo la adquiri porque me di cuenta que la necesitábamos muchos productos no aparecían porque elegimos palabras diferentes a las de nuestros clientes, pero con esta app no se pierden de nada. blogs, notas, reviews, los precios son fantásticos

Luggage Factory

Excellent app. takes some customization but its worth it. Get the pro version to truly enjoy all the features, you're missing out if you dont

Die Cast Toy Cars

Great product, easy to integrate and fast!

Richards Guitars

Very very impressive. Cheaper than my last search facility. Far more functionality and stats. Highly recommended without question.
EDIT... 12 months on.... still the best. BRILLIANT

Bluestreak Crystals

Only been using search for 7 days but so far so good, fast search results, great configuration options and well priced compared to the search app I was using before. Very pleased, thank you.

Simply Organic Beauty

OMG. Every shopify stores needs this plugin, hands down.

Heat Group Supplies

Great app - very easy to set up
Great search - works fast and has helped make our website easy to navigate