Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 12, 2018

Great app - and supportive customer service. Recommended.

Andibagus
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 10, 2018

Awesome addition to my store! Made the look and feel much better. Great features all in one app. Deserves 5 stars +++

Go Bloom Glow
Philippines
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited July 8, 2018

Cliffnote of the review: I needed a product filtering app that was FAST and that integrated well with Judge.Me Reviews. Searchanise does that and SO MUCH MORE! There are tons of features that I didn't know I wanted, now I can't live without these features! I 100% fully recommend Searchanise app for ANY shopify store!

The Searchanise support team rocks, specifically Alexey Maisuradze. Alexey was super responsive and helped me get everything dialed in within a day. I had about 15 technical questions including a lot of customization requests, and they were all answered very quickly! A great app + solid support = a winning combination!

This app is AMAZING. Originally, I wanted a simple Product Filtering app, and I was happy with using "BoostCommerce - Shopify Product Filter & Search App". Then I quickly found a need for a solid Review App for my store… I found Judge.me and REALLY like Judge.me. Unfortunately, it took several days to "try" to integrate Judge.me Review App with BoostCommerce's app. Long story short, Judge.me recommended that I try Searchanise since there is built-in integration between Searchanise and Judge.me. I thought Searchanise wasn't the right fit for me, since all I needed was a simple "product filtering" app. But, I was wrong, Searchanise IS PERFECT for me!

I WAS BLOWN away by how awesome Searchanise is! Not only did it allow me to filter my product, it allowed my CUSTOMERS to filter my products EXACTLY as they needed. AND, it took less than 1 minute to integrate Searchanise with Judge.me Review app, WOW, I was in heaven!

Using Searchanise for just a single day, I knew right away that this is the FUTURE of how online store searches will work! I honestly wish my store can take more advantage of it; but even for a small store like mine, the results are amazing! Instead of making specific collections for each type of product, I simply use tags to organize all my products; then I let Searchanise index all my products and make it easy for my customers to find exactly what they need. I can see a larger store with more product variables can get huge benefits with Searchanise. For example: like a big store that carries 1000's of clothing products from tops, bottoms, socks, hats, scarfs, etc... now if a customer wanted to find ANY product that was "WHITE" and had a "CAT" on there, they can get the results within seconds using searchanise filters, and the best part the shop owner doesn't even need to setup the particular filter. Traditionally, to get this kind of search results, the shop owner would need to manually create a collection for "white" and "cat" products... However, with Searchanise: now it can be done ON THE FLY by the CUSTOMER as long as the products are tagged properly by the shop owner, what I mean by that: ie. all products that are "white" should be tagged WHITE, and all products that had a "cat" should be tagged CAT.

I also love that Searchanise made my Shopify basic SEARCH TOOL 10x more useful! It now searches my blogs too! The search bar is now reactive to the customer's input and gives suggestions as well as results even when there are typos in the user's search input strings, WOW! I totally didn't need this feature, but now I can't live without it!

Another great feature that I can't live without is the "Synonyms" feature. I sell professional video lights (www.EpicLightSource.com), and recently realized that if customers typed in "videolights" in the search bar, NOTHING came up because I had reference all my products simply as "lights". With this Synonyms feature: within 15 seconds, I was able to make it so that anyone searching for the word "videolights", "video lights", "video light", or "video lights" would return the same results as "lights". PERFECT SOLUTION! And it took 15 seconds to implement! YES!! THANK YOU!

Searchanise even has a 30% off deal, this made it a NO-BRAINER for me! I went ahead and signed up for the PRO features. TOTALLY worth it! Thank you Searchanise for making my store so much better!

Epiclightsource
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 6, 2018

Great app. Performs well with our site, check it out: www.LoadingDockPro.com

Loading Dock Pro Replacement Parts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 4, 2018

The app looks great in my store. The app is a bargain considering you get a powerful filter menu to customize too. I had a small search functionality issue that they fixed very quick. After installing the app and customizing it it makes my website look 10x better.

Lincolncards
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 25, 2023

Really works well, does everything I need it to do and more! I highly recommend this app. The product support is really great too! Still probably the best app I have installed on my site!

Teng Tools Za
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 1, 2018

Beautiful, useful, excellent support.

Agricompra
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 1, 2018

Simple, effective and worth it!

Apco Energy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 28, 2018

We love the app, easy to install and the support team are great especially Angelina.

Primesource Wholesale Flooring
Time spent using app: 7 days
June 27, 2018

Great app, esay, fast and good admin interface!

Ilikeitalianfood