Searchanise Search and Filter

Searchanise Search and Filter

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Searchanise
4.6
June 1, 2020

This App is great, we had a couple of issues we needed resolve and the aftercare was unbelievable. The customer care was the reason I went with the paid version. I have used lots of different apps but the support on this one is the best I’ve had.

Chillin & Killin
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 29, 2020

I installed this app for my SafetyRailSource website and it's really really good. It literally took minutes to install and it integrated with my website seamlessly. I also appreciate the support I received from the team. They helped me with some customization needs and gave me good advice on how to improve the search responses. I tried other search plug-ins and this one was the best I saw.

Safety Rail Source
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 29, 2020

If you have a large amount of products, this app is a must have for customers to be able to find what they're looking for easily. I was surprised when I found that some cross sell and upsell widgets were included in the app (such as Most Popular Products, Similar Products etc). The app also includes some fairly in depth analytics of the search, to help you understand what people are searching for and how many purchases were made through the search.

Blighty's British Store
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 24, 2020

Es genial, las funciones de filtro y búsqueda son muy útiles, ayudan demasiado a que usuario pueda encontrar lo que le gusta de forma facil.

SEEDS4.7
Colombia
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 22, 2020

It's a really good tool has some great features here. Can also use dashboard view use search behavior analytic.

100% PURE