Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tape Drive Sales

Much better than Shopify's generic search bar. Works like a charm and can be customized.

777c

perfct app .. good result all time ,, 5 star for this app

Shop Seedling

Customization, functionality are fabulous! Definitely helping our customers find what they're looking for in a snap.

Liion Wholesale Batteries

Awesome, did everything we were hoping in a search app.

Pos Hardware 3

Just started to use- installation was easy and indexed all products. Interested to see the Analytics and therefore search terms etc.

Thedesignest

The native search function in Shopify is horrible. If your customers don't type in exactly the right words or spelling, they get an error page. This app was so easy to install and works really well. I also had to contact support and they were very fast in responding and helped me to fix a problem right away.

Itzoo

We use the app on our site https://itzoo.co.uk/ - very happy with the quality of the app and the service provided by the developer.

Walnut Studiolo

So easy to install I haven't needed support at all, and I'm really impressed with how much customization and information there is right off the bat. I was using InstantSearch+ and it was too expensive for us as a small business, and it had a much less user-friendly dashboard. This is a better app and half the price - I'm so glad I switched.

Ilikesyikes

Gives our customers a new experience level on our site. The search function is now one of our key browsing features.

Babytrends2015

Great app and great support! Tech-Team made some custom optimizations for your product feeds, so we can now manage better all marketplaces and shopping companies. Thanks a lot for your work!