Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Cowboys Wife

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing! Very professional!

Buytemplates

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

The Smart Search & Instant Search by Searchanise filter product counts are (at the time of writing this review) incorrect on my Shopify website which is why I am leaving this one star rating and negative review. I am in the process of working with support to get this fixed but I do not recommend The Smart Search & Instant Search by Searchanise because I am on a paid plan and dissatisfied with this shopify app.

June 16, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very sorry to see you dissatisfied with our app.

As far as we can see, we sent you a reply via email where we requested access to your store for investigating and fixing the filter counts issue. If the problem still persists, we will be glad to hear again from you and finally fix it.

All we want is for you to successfully use our app and benefit from it.

Best regards,
Searchanise team

Beginning Again

I'm very happy I found this app!
I needed a replacement search app because my old one was discontinued and the stock Shopify search is just not good enough. There are not a lot of other choices and most are either too expensive or they don't work well...but this one is the perfect balance of functionality and value.
I give SIX stars to the support team, who was very helpful and FAST in helping me get the layout customized to match my theme. Highly recommended!!

Steri Studio

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Searchanise was literally the solution to our search engine problem!!
An absolute MUST for all bilingual shops (we use Langify to translate and this search engine picked up the translations!)
www.steristudio.com

Name Bands

My resale store, LuxuryResold.com , sells many types of clothes, shoes, accessories, etc. So it is important that the search engine picks up words in the descriptions or products are missed/not shown. This Smart Search & Instant Search does that! And products in sigular form pop up even if the customer only searches for the plural (shoes/shoe).

Oceanhut

Location India

Liked this app...
www.udupihut.com

Sivana

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Finally a smart search that just works! Great analytics and very easy to implement! Highly recommended!
www.sivanaspirit.com

Looklagoon

AMAZING! This is EXACTLY what we were looking for. Had a hard time finding an app that did everything this one does. Someone recommended this app to us and it works perfectly. The Pro features are great as well and it's really easy to customize the appearance and results. Highly recommend this app!!

Leather Bags Shop

Location Israel

Amazing search engine to your store, and a great value for money!

Vitols

Location South Africa

This app works incredibly well for customers to find exactly what they are looking for.