Smart Search & Filter

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filter, Cross & Upsell

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Troopster

This is a great app for my store. It really helps my customers to not only find what they are looking for, but if they mistype something it adjusts it for them. Very good app and worth the cost

Balmoralonline

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATE! The guys at Searchanise are amazing! Thanks Oleg for prompt help and support. My problem was fixed quickly and efficiently! It seems it was not a problem with the app, but how I needed my products to be viewed in a search. Works PERFECTLY now :)

Maitri Learning

Great search tool. Other searches are limited to product info but I have a lot of extra information on my blog and learning center pages that drive customers to my site. Once they get to www.maitrilearning.com, they need to find whatever topic they are interested in. Searchanise makes that happen.

Wholesale 247

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, we sell over 8000 wholesale lines on http://www.wholesale247.co.uk and needed a way to help our buyers select items from Home & Garden, Stationary, Toys, DIY etc, this has been a perfect app for us

Onlinelightingrep

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is truly one of the best search tools that I have found. I really needed one that had synonym capability and meaningfull suggestions and this did the trick - really excellent tool!

Pensxpress

Great app, very easy to setup and configure. Price is also a big plus.

The Bread And Butter Letter

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support, and very interesting seeing the analystics of what our customers want. Especially when thinking of areas to improve. Perhaps the way I've written content and headlines is unlike how the customer requests, etc.

Online Science Mall

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app did everything we needed it too and more. We are very happy with the solution and hope to see even more features in the future!

Pinestreet

Time spent using app Over 6 years

We've had serious issues with this app.. Not thrilled with the customer service, either. There are a lot of other search apps, so you should keep on searching, too...

May 28, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to know you are disappointed with our service.

We confirm we did not change our pricing. As far as I can see, your subscription was suspended because of the payment failure. We sent several email notifications before your Searchanise subscription was suspended.

We are really willing to figure out why your emails were left without reply. Our duty is to provide assistance promptly to all the customers with any requests. I've sent an email to you where I ask for additional details so that we could sort the issue out.

Hope we'll clarify the situation and you'll change your opinion on our service. We really appreciate you chose Searchanise and keep using it.

Looking forward to your reply.
Angelina
Searchanise Team

Bibliotek

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

What a wonderful app. Love the clean and sleek look.