Reviews (1,646)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient search and filter function, which enhances online shopping experiences. It's praised for seamless integration with various themes, high customizability, and performance. The customer support team is noted for their quick and proactive service. Merchants value the app's analytics feature and its ability to handle large product catalogs, leading to increased conversions and sales. The Google-like search feature and personalized customer service are also highlighted.

April 2, 2023

Exceptional to say the least. The app functions great, has great features, but to top it off the support is exceptional. Ilya and Vladimir helped us with various customizations that really made everyone happy. So glad we made this switch from our previous search app.

Wholesale-Gita
Searchanise replied April 4, 2023

What an amazing review! We're on cloud nine when we hear such positive words about our functionality and our support team. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Ilya and Vladimir are especially happy. Please make sure to contact us anytime because any agent on our team would be glad to help you.

Best wishes.
Searchanise team

July 14, 2021

The features, configurations and the support of Searchanise has been awesome. It's affordable for the Pro version and the customer support are second to none. Highly recommend it.

HOMMIX UK
February 21, 2017

Exactly what I needed! Especially convenient when most of my customers come from Instagram. Saw increase in sales by 10% after the first week!

Stylenationstore
Singapore
February 15, 2017

Muy buena aplicación la recomiendo ampliamente 100% customizable!!

Bibiki
Mexico
June 2, 2021

Great app and very easy to use. I have just installed it, and I am happy because there was no need to add any kind of code to my theme.

Sportssor
Romania
April 27, 2019

Good app but to expensive. Search app should be cheaper regardless of Inventory size. Also when upgrading to new package credit should be given to old subscription.

SAMU FOODS & BEVERAGES
March 8, 2017

VERY USEFUL DEFINATELY HELPS USER NAVIGATION THROGH YOUR STORE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

Ruvalcaba Autopartes
Mexico
Edited March 3, 2017

I love this app, the functionality and looks. I tried several apps, but this one convinced me. This app will stay.

Cleanroom Expert
Romania
January 16, 2020

The team were really helpful and from what we've seen so far, this is powerful functionality. Thanks all.

Just Ingredients
October 23, 2020

This app is has a great analytics features and best app features for your shop's searches. The support team is also great at making your requests happen for as long as it is included in their feature. They help you set-up the needed tools to fit your current theme. If you're looking for ways to up-sell, cross-sell, fix your searches and search results, this is the app you need.
I hope that in the future version of the app, the quick view button and the add to cart button can be used simultaneously.

Shop Suki