Searchanise Search and Filter

Limited sale for new users: 50% off Game Changer annual plan

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rag Bone Bindery

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app will full featured functions. Just what we were looking for to massage search results. Easy to customize. And quick, friendly customer service. Not much to complain about. Says what it does, does what it says.

Ordexx

Location Denmark

Perfect app, works great, just the way we want it.
Easy to customize and setup.

Barnets Verden 2

Location Denmark

Easy to setup, gives great search results in few second. Very happy. Take a look at www.barnetsverden.dk.

Up The Nippising

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome app! Site engagement has really increased since installing the app as customers are no longer getting empty search results from products that we actually carry based on spelling errors. It also provides excellent suggestions for similar products when they search something we don't carry. Analytics also gives great insight into what your customers are looking for. Definitely worth the money.

Box Quiz

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just what we needed in our store. A really good and responsive customer service when you have questions. We are very happy :) https://boxquiz.dk

Labellamafia

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy settings and very effective.

Phuongbinhgroup

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

www.phuongbinhgroup.com.vn, using this app, very good, clear and a lot of feature

Adenstyres Co Nz

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very Happy Customer, good quick and helpful search app. Thanks so much :) www.AdensTyres.co.nz

Loving Essential Oils

This app has helped my store get much better searches for my customers. I found this app after realizing that my customers were searching for blog posts but they couldn't find them because my store theme search bar only searched the products I had listed. This left my customers disappointed and more than likely they left my store. This app will bring up products, blog posts and even pages!! I love that about this app since I use blog posts to help with traffic, it was a must for my search bar to find what my customers were looking for. Thank you for the great app. Support was also wonderful and responsive!

Ituxs Mexico

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Have you ever walk in brick and mortar store that products are all over the place? .... think about it , right!!! its a mess.... you walk away! Ok... for your e-shop you need this app to organize your things! Im not in need of any backlinks... but go check it in my site... now I'm proud of my shop! Cst Svc is the best... I had problems with mobile visitors, and they fixed it in 12 hours... For me is a must have if I want to make my site successful .

Yours truly.... mexiganga.com