Searchanise Search and Filter

Searchanise Search and Filter

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Searchanise
4.6
August 5, 2019

Great support and this app is really cool and easy to install and use. I would definitely recommend this app.

Biowarrior Nutrition
Time spent using app: 4 days
Searchanise replied August 8, 2019

We are happy to know you've had a great experience with our app so far. Thank you for sharing and your recommendations!

August 4, 2019

I can't believe I forgot to leave this incredible app a solid review! First off Their support team is wonderful! Out of the blue I get an email from a wonderful lady who wanted to arrange an interview in exchange for an extra month free service for the app! She was amazing and helped me understand every single thing about the app and also let me know that their dev team was willing to help with any customization I need. Then a few days after the interview, they implemented a lot of the suggestions I had in a huge update! This app integrates with a lot of other really awesome apps too. This app is jam packed with all kinds of other features too, I was able to replace my collections and now they look 10x better! Really happy with this app and can't wait to launch my store with all of it's glory. 10/5 highly recommended!

PassionGive
Time spent using app: 11 months
Searchanise replied August 8, 2019

We appreciate you taking part in our interview and sharing your insights. It was Angelina's idea and she did a great job, we are proud to have her on our team! Solid review! Thanks for all the good vibes!

August 2, 2019

A robust app and excellent customer service that is speedy as they are helpful! Definitely recommend adding the app to increase sales.

LONDONTOWN
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Searchanise replied August 8, 2019

It is always nice to hear our team was able to deliver great service. We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for recommending our app too!

August 1, 2019

i loves this apps, pretty well and the search results windows is very awesome. totally worth to invest.

Softlens Queen
Indonesia
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Searchanise replied August 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5 stars! We share your thoughts on the value of the investment. Smart Search and Instant Search - advanced yet affordable search solution.

August 1, 2019

This application is worth every penny. Our users love the fact the search is so quick and easy to use. The search results window is like Amazon where you can filter based on number of criteria. I would give this 6 stars if I could. Even spelling mistake are no problem for this app, it intelligently guesses what you meant to type.

Also it is completely configurable in every which way you can think of.

Amazing App!

Smellies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Searchanise replied August 1, 2019

Thank you so much for this awesome review! Knowing you've achieved amazing results with our app is the best we could hope for. We are happy that you are happy!