Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 2, 2022

This app is simply amazing. It expands the filtering options and searches defaults of Shopify to such a better level that I can only recommend it. The pricing is super affordable and the speed and customization are pretty good and overall easy. The app is well documented. When I reached support they were SUPER PATIENT and guided me to set up the app as I needed. I can only say that I'm extremely satisfied and will keep supporting them!

Rugbysport.com
Italy
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
February 28, 2022

This search app takes my site to the next level. Being able to easily search for items is a must for me. The options to customise this app to your site seem endless. I did have some programming issues, and wanted to have things work a certain way,...and the support team was and is FANTASTIC. They addressed all of my issues in a timely manner. You really cannot go wrong with this app.

Makin' Waves Bermuda
Bermuda
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 23, 2022

Great app and awesome support from the customer success team. Product is easy to setup and the Pro features are really worth it.

Shop Beer Gear
Time spent using app: 14 days
February 22, 2022

This app is fantastic. Much better than the out-of-the-box theme filters, and the search is great too. The configuration is powerful, allowing you to do pretty much anything you would want to, but the defaults are great too. You can also add custom CSS if you need to. The main thing about this app, is that the team behind it is awesome! Their support went completely above and beyond to help me figure out little things I had trouble with and helped me do a customization. All-star...def recommend!

RESURGE VINTAGE
Honduras
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 18, 2022

Have been a Searchanise customers for years always appreciate their professional, fast and perfect customer services :D

MLEmart.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 17, 2022

The customer support is excellent, Anastasia was very helpful and sorted out my issue straight away. The functionality of this app is perfect for what we need.

IndustrialComms
Time spent using app: 9 months
Searchanise replied June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoy our app and support!

Your review is highly positive, but it looks like we still lack something to get all 5 stars. Please don't hesitate to message us at feedback@searchanise.io if you have any suggestions on how we can improve your experience further or experience any issues. We will be happy to help!

February 16, 2022

Yuriy from Searchanise helped me to adjust the app for the German market and the collaboration was perfect! He quickly adjuste the (too) many revisions and was always on time and friendly. Thanks a lot Yuriy!

KetoUp Onlineshop
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 years
February 15, 2022

This is a great app that does almost everything that we need it to do. And the price is highly competitive. Install was seamless and simple. Support is responsive for the most part. I would have given the 5th star if they provided a few seemingly small features.

Yeet Street Discs
Time spent using app: 4 months
Searchanise replied June 23, 2022

Thank you very much for your review and for the kind words!

Sorry to hear that our app didn't have all the features you needed. Please feel free to message us at feedback@searchanise.io if you have any suggestions. If you let us know what these features are we would be happy to try implementing them or suggest alternatives for you.

Have a nice day!

February 12, 2022

Super helpful app, at the beginning we thought it was just a simple app but after using it we were amazed with the countless features it offers. Also the Support is Excellent.

Optica
Kenya
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 11, 2022

Very easy to setup and use. We're already seeing a decrease in incorrect search terms. Great app, would recommend to anyone with a large catalog.

Lucy Avenue