Smart Search Bar & Filters

Smart Search Bar & Filters

From $19/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 7, 2022

I strongly recommend this app (Smart Search & Filter) by Searchanise. I reviewed a few apps, but this app is by far better in many aspects such as, it include many features, which are not available in similar apps. User interface is simple and friendly. Support team is awesome...they are fast in resolving issues. Most importantly, the price is reasonable. Thank you Searchanise team for a job well done!

Ninnwe
Time spent using app: 16 days
February 7, 2022

This app does its job well, and even better, the service goes above and beyond! Nice feature set as well.

DC Cargo Mall
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 3, 2022

Fantastic app, super support. I added some custom code and they went in and fixed it! Much more that I could expect.
Two or three years later, I'm even happier than I was originally. Every time I need something they help quickly, politely and efficiently!

Lighting Originals
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited June 17, 2022

This is ***** starts - Great service from Roman A. He helped quickly and good. Very nice and now my shop works as i want it with the app :) This is ** stars. I asked the support for help to see if i get most out of the app or not. My concern is that I have not used it to the fulliest. Support (Not Roman, but another) just sent me a link to an article.

Dinluksus.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Searchanise replied June 17, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate it a lot!

Regarding your negative experience with our support team, we are sorry about it! As far as we see, after that our team redeemed ourselves by a more detailed answer. We hope it was more useful for you.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us again. We will do our best to help.

Best wishes,
Searchanise team

February 5, 2022

I love this app: it's so easy to set up, it supports not only English (I have my store in Polish) and the team behind this app is really helpfull!

Pan Bodziak®
Poland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 2, 2022

Top app and great support when I needed it. There was no faffing around asking for specifics, they just knew what I required and got the necessary coding done! I'd strongly recommend it.

Pawsnfashion
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 1, 2022

Indigo Asian Antiques & Interiors
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 1, 2022

integrates and works seamlessly and perfectly. make navigation across all tags user friendly. team support highly responsive and knowledgable. reliable and robust app.

KIDSWEAR COLLECTIVE
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 27, 2022

Completely Impressed from the words "It Looks Good". WOW - this will be a game changer for sure.
Thank you!
Cheryl
VCMCo.

Virginia City Motorcycle Company
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 27, 2022

Quite possibly the best search app and development team on Shopify! This app is amazing and the support offered is incredible. Highly, highly recommend!

Terra Soleil