Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Cleanroom Expert

I love this app, the functionality and looks. I tried several apps, but this one convinced me. This app will stay.

Skoprodukter Se

Awsome app- used in our shoe care store shoepanda.com

Karimah Fashion

Awesome app. We just started using it. very easy to use and search is bette on our store. four-bros.com

Univar Sc

The Smart Search & Instant Search offers really great functionality. Spell it wrong, doesn't matter the app will suggest what you might be looking for. Love it.

Root Spring

What an upgrade to the search bar.

Genuinegift

This is going to be a great asset to my store in helping customers to find the various items that may fit in the ideas of what they are looking for to buy.

Unique Gifts And Handbags

Very easy to load and gives customer great options based on the word search along with product listings and prices.

Sony Pictures Television

Easy to use and customize to what I needed for my shops!

Greatrads

Absolutely superb. The app is a brilliant addition to our store. It is very clever in the way it searches, we use it when customers call us to walk them through how to find a product and they have also commented on how good it is. Would highly recommend.

Huff Puffers

This is a great search app. Photos are are nice and large, with a lot of flexibility on how to display the drop down search results. Best of all, you can incorporate reviews! Used swiftype before this, and searchanise is so much better.