Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Love And Design

Okay easy to install, works a treat. really fast quick excellent search of my 1000 products.

Would like the option to disable searching of pages/collections. But overall it's a thumbs up. worth the money.

Hifiteamshop

Best App ever, very fast and easy to integrate !

We love it,

shop.hifteam.at

Really Goods

I think this add so much value to search bar.

Myyutes

It only takes the instal and waiting for the indexation to finish in order for you to realize the full value of the app. 100% seamless integration, actually a one-click install with immediate benefits. I've had it for only a day and I know this one is a keeper. Currently my #2 Favourite app (#1 Bulk Edit By Hextom) . I feel this app will top the list once I fully investigate every nook and cranny of this gem.

Gravesideflowers

Great app! Having an app that makes it easy for users to find exactly what they're looking for is great for conversions.

Faucetlist Com

Works as advertised. We have nearly 20k products and Searchanise indexed them quickly and the search works well right out of the box.

Jeffs Fireworks

This app makes finding your products super easy, highly recommended!!!

Edfragrancesus

Love The App, does what it says and even more, i think i'll stick to this for a while

Teas Com Au 2

Easy to install with nice clean interface to show the search results. Now both my blog and products show up in search results, nicely sectioned. Thanks for your good work :)
Love to have the function to show a collection of products based on groups (eg wholesale). This will make it even better app for us.

Tapemonster Com

Better than I hoped! It pulls possible products and photo's.