Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Stylenationstore

Exactly what I needed! Especially convenient when most of my customers come from Instagram. Saw increase in sales by 10% after the first week!

Theheadboardstore

Easy to install and setup, with enough more complex customisation if you want to use them. The search is responsive and accurate. Well priced too.

Ccmdie Com

Completely changed our site searches- the auto-populated search suggestions and the thorough way it pores through our thousands of products is amazing. Cannot recommend this app enough!

Hairextensions Com

Love this app, easy install and search management.

Cheap And Class

Juste phénoménal d'efficacité ! A utiliser sans modération, que du bonheur :-)

B2b Supplies

Great app - Use it in two online stores and helps us with both.

Noxdelivery

really good app! (:
I help customers with their search by being more focused and the design is simple and nice.

Earthbound Living

Great app! We absolutely love what it does to our website.

Condor 7

A fantastic app with equally fantastic support to back it up. This app revolutionised our site's search, and the developers are always there to help when we've needed it.

Fox Rings

Awesome App. Was banging my head against the wall trying to find StackOverflow suggestions on how to do this. It's well worth saving yourself the headache.