Smart Search & Instant Search

Smart Search & Instant Search

by Searchanise

Smart Search & Filter, Collection Filters, Cross & Upsell

Qualtees

Easy to install and configure. Integrates seamlessly with my theme (Simple), is free and works incredibly well. I cannot fault this app honestly... and I am normally pretty good at finding flaws. I will get the pro package later on when my sales are better. The analytics will be a good thing to have once I have enough data collected.

I predict Searchanise has a bright future ahead. :)

Jemkim

Great search tool for our site. highly recommended for our site jemjem.com.

JemJem

Jyyghome

Wonderful app. 100x better than the original shopify searching.

Mmawarehousellc

Great search app and the best feature set for the price that we have seen! Excellent help with look and feel by the team as well and quick turnaround.

Acubest

Easily one of the most valuable apps we added to our site. The original Shopify search is terribly lacking: sometimes completely missing the item searched for or totally obscuring it by flooding the results with unrelated items. It might be okay for sites with smaller inventories, but it can be a mess when you've got a few thousand items and variations like we do.
Smart Search (Searchanise) has tons of features and options and makes search results efficient and more importantly, relevant. There were a few things it lacked when we first started using it but most of it has been addressed with updates. And for the subscription price, it is totally worth it.

Konni39 Vn

Awesome app! It made search box much smarter. Thank you so much!

Love And Design

Okay easy to install, works a treat. really fast quick excellent search of my 1000 products.

Would like the option to disable searching of pages/collections. But overall it's a thumbs up. worth the money.

Hifiteamshop

Best App ever, very fast and easy to integrate !

We love it,

shop.hifteam.at

Really Goods

I think this add so much value to search bar.

Myyutes

It only takes the instal and waiting for the indexation to finish in order for you to realize the full value of the app. 100% seamless integration, actually a one-click install with immediate benefits. I've had it for only a day and I know this one is a keeper. Currently my #2 Favourite app (#1 Bulk Edit By Hextom) . I feel this app will top the list once I fully investigate every nook and cranny of this gem.