4.9

Merchants highly recommend this cost-effective, user-friendly app for its customizable sections and seamless integration. It's praised for not slowing down stores, its responsive customer support, and regular updates with trendy sections. Merchants appreciate the transparent pricing and savings from not needing developers. The app's variety of templates and flexibility in creating unique shopping experiences are noted, along with its positive impact on boosting sales and conversions.

Edited January 8, 2024

The app itself is good, lots of sections to choose from and they charge one time fee instead of monthly. But the customer service is horrible. I emailed about two bugs and the responses were extremely slow, and they didn't even bother to read my emails . After two weeks of emailing them about the bugs, they are still not fixed. So I'm giving up and switching to the other app.

Radlmann Family Ranch & Highlands Spring Farm
About 1 month using the app
Section Store replied December 29, 2023

Hi Annie,

We have answered all your emails and had a 2 day break during Christmas holidays.

The section is working but was hidden through theme editor. That is why you could not see it.

January 31, 2024

Great sections and great prices. I appreciate them not taxing me monthly. The only reason it's not five stars at the moment is because some sections were a little buggy, but they are helping me through good customer service through email.

Perfect Presents
11 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Really put some flavor into my store, easily accessible settings, and make my store look good and clean. One thing needs a change i wish I could change the font to match the other fonts in the store.

TheFluff
8 days using the app
November 23, 2023

I received the email to evaluate your application "Snow Effect" installed and paid because I liked. I have Collections Four Seasons... however when applying on the Winter page, it works on every site. I just wanted to page the theme. I know you’re one man’s army... I’m in patience! But I ask you to give me this support. Alias I would like you to develop for me autumn leaves Summer, spring.

PrintInStyle
Japan
2 months using the app
Section Store replied November 26, 2023

Hi there,

We have send you an email.

Looking forward to your reply

/Daniel

Edited November 30, 2023

**Update: I was able to come to a resolution with the team at Section Store, and whilst it took a bit longer than I'd have liked, I'm grateful for their efforts. Thank you.**

I purchased one of the comparison tables from Section Store, and after purchasing I learned that it gave me the option to add limited columns, which wasn't listed anywhere on the sales page. I've messaged the team multiple times through the contact form and email supplied to try to get some resolution with only one reply coming from them saying they haven't received any of my messages. If you're looking to buy one of their comparison tables, be aware of this as it is pretty restrictive. If I get no reply, after weeks of chasing already, I'll be left with no choice but to pursue a chargeback on my credit card.

Survival Squad
17 days using the app
Section Store replied November 29, 2023

Hey,

This is Daniel - founder of app.

I just went through our tickets and can only find one record from you, that we replied to.

Could you contact me personally: danielkr@live.dk

I will also refund you for this straight away - no need to pursue a chargeback.