4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability and range of customizable sections that enhance store aesthetics and functionality. It's praised for its ease of use, even without coding experience, and features like trust badges, announcement bars, and product comparison tables. The customer support is commended for its efficiency, and the app's regular updates and performance do not slow down stores. Merchants value its user-friendly interface, transparent pricing, and time-saving capabilities, recommending it for boosting trust and improving conversions.

April 8, 2024

TOTALLY A MUST HAVE! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Section Store is by far one of the best apps to create your dream Shopify store. You have hundreds of sections and the price of each one is really affordable considering it's a one time payment and on top of that there are free sections.

The service and customer support is AMAZING, I asked the team for some custom changes in certain sections to adapt to the style of my page and in less than 24 hours they were as I imagined, they are true professionals. If you need all kinds of sections for all your needs you will find them in Section Store.

Crearten
Spain
February 1, 2024

I love section store! I have used several of their blocks and it makes it super easy to build a top notch website! I don't have any experience building blocks or coding from scratch, and don't always want to pay a developer hundreds of $$ to build me blocks, so section store always comes in handy!

Thank you!!
-Nigel

Breathe Naturals Deodorant
8 months using the app
January 13, 2024

Amazing app that allows you to customize the look and functionality of your store at an extremely affordable price. Daniel and his team are quick to respond to questions and go out of their way to make sure purchased store sections are implemented and work perfectly with your theme. Lots of options, great price, and world class customer support. 5 stars :)

Dark Elf Dice
12 months using the app
January 26, 2024

Amazing experience at Section Store, definitely a five-star! They have a great variety of sections that work well without slowing down your website. Jack was fantastic—quickly fixed my issue and super friendly and efficient!

Olivia Waterproof Jewellery
April 9, 2024

Great app! I wish I'd found it sooner. Loads of helpful templates, all of which are extremely customisable with no CSS knowledge required. We're using sections: Text block Pro, multi columns and Collection #2. They all work very well and have let us display information in more dynamic ways which aren't standard in our theme. It has saved a lot of time, money and hassle, as we would've had to develop these sections ourselves.

Tec1 Ltd
7 days using the app
January 30, 2024

Would definitely recommend these sections to your site. They add a more professional look and I love the overall finish they give to a home page. I had trouble with 1 of my sections and the team helped me straight away to fix it which was such a relief

Thanks guys :)

G Plated
15 days using the app
Edited April 8, 2024

Very helpful support team and has some great sections. Fast response for any issue too, and they do actually try to help.

Sanctus
About 2 months using the app
January 18, 2024

I love Section Store! Their sections are so helpful, especially as I build-out my product page to be a high-converting as possible. Their support team is super responsive also. You can't beat the price, and you can use the sections in as many themes as you like with the same store, which is great for updating themes and working on draft themes. I particularly love their product add-ons and upsells sections that integrate with the product form.

Klum House
January 7, 2024

I downloaded this app and have been playing around with some of the free sections just to get used to how it works. Along the way, I had a few questions and the Section Store staff was responsive and helpful. They are constantly adding more sections and even offered me a free "premium" section just to help me get some experience. I love that it is a "one and done" model so you can get what you want and not have to pay a monthly subscription for your sections. Definitely worth the download.

Life Changing Mobility
28 days using the app
January 9, 2024

I have a few sections from this app and I LOVE them! Super easy and user friendly to install, and they don't affect the speed of my site which is awesome. They make it look super slick. Really happy with them! Great customer service too if you should have any questions

Midnight Magic Design Studio