Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

NOVUS Mall

Today, I've tried this App for the first time, results were: Fantastic !!! I'm just a beginner, and this App absolutely made my day. The App is working doing everything! I highly recommend it!
Furthermore, I've just received an email from Seguno Team, giving me for free wonderful tips for my next work. Highly appreciate it, dear professionals! Thanks!

April 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

bestprints

Great app, was really easy to make setup and make it running!
When I needed support it was very responsive and helpful
Thank you!

April 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Collective Harmony Co

very easy to use, helps my email marketing and allows me to track better too! I love the abandoned checkout feature too.

April 22, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Maître Philippe & Filles

I love this app, it's so easy to use and because it's inside Shopify, very easy too to create customers groups to target with the mails.

Urbe Café

Very easy to use and to install it. I do recommend for automatic emails like abandoned cart and others

buyepics.com

Flawless Execution. A real pleasure to use this app! Everyone should be using this but we hope you don't so we can have an edge.

April 20, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

HashLux

The best of the best! I've had it for a few hours and it simplified everything for me. Will review again as my store grows. 10/5!

April 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

bulendrarie.ro

I love this app. It's easy to use, has nice temples and works just fine. I recommend it to everyone!

The Bay Gift Vault

love this app. I have been using for a couple of months now and it is quite a time saver vs. MailChimp. Thank you - great effort!

PERIDOT

Early days as website is about to launch in a week.

So far very happy with the customisations, overall look and working automations I have so far turned on.

Always quick and concise customer service!

April 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)