Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

whitesneakers.shop

Easy set-up and a nice way into Email marketing without too much prior knowledge needed. I am happy to reccomend the service.

April 7, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Kuura Essentials

I used this app to create my first newsletter and many more to come. I really enjoy the simplicity and that it is integrated so well into Shopify. Very easy to use and like the visual look! Highly recommend!

April 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

BeGreener

I could do the setup plus the first newsletter in only a few hours! Very nice :) It would be amazing if you could deliver already a translated app in German, or at least a few pre-translations - as I spend most of my time on translating. You could ask your customers if some of them are willing to share their translations (I would do for sure) with crowd-help the translation would be done in no time.

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means a lot to us! Crowd-sourced translations are a great idea, and we've been wanting to add support for other languages within the Seguno app itself for a while now. We'll likely be making some changes there soon so thanks again and we'll keep you posted :)

www.remixd.co.uk

there are more advanced mail apps out there - but if you like it simple and quick - this is a simple way to reach all your subscribers quickly - without having to do much editing or thinking of targets etc - if you do want to be more specific I suggest using another programme in conjunction with this

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon, so please stay tuned for those :)

Maskzon

Ottima prodotto, facile da utilizzare ed immediato. Inoltre è possibile tradurre le varie parti compresi i tasti autonomamente in qualsiasi lingua.

April 2, 2020

Grazie mille per averci lasciato una recensione a 5 stelle, apprezziamo molto il feedback! Se c'è qualcosa di cui hai bisogno, non esitare a chiedere :)

-------------

Thanks so much for leaving us a 5-star review, we really appreciate the feedback! If there's anything you need please don't hesitate to ask :)

قطنيات حلاوة

thank you so much for this app very useful and easy to use to send to our customers to grothes sales and marketing

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Kawaii Collector

Amazing! Way better than the other 4 apps I tried. Tried Mailchimp on it's own and it wasn't as modified for Shopify as I would like

April 2, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it! If there's anything you need, please let us know :)

Ro + Fern

Very easy to use.
connected to my existing customers
You can see how many sales come directly form your newsletters.

April 2, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars and congrats on those newsletter sales! If you ever need help with anything, please feel free to contact our support team at any time :)

JT Connect

This app is perfect for all my email marketing needs. It is very easy to use. Many of the features built into Shopify that require coding can be done using this app. I couldn't be happier with this app. I can now easily communicate with my customers.

April 2, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Barbell Mafia

i am using this app in my shopify store, its free for 250 subscribers that helps if you are at the debut.
Easy to use i really recomend

April 2, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your recommendation, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to support :)