Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Traci Hamilton: Show Me the Bling

I am loving this app! So glad Shopify recommended it. I've been setting it up and truly appreciate how flawless the integration is. How easy it is to customize, set up automation and create emails. And, I love the fact that's it's within Shopify, and I don't have to go to another site. Thank you!!

December 2, 2019

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're loving your Seguno experience so far and want you to know if you ever need assistance with anything at all our support team would be delighted to help :)

Ophelia Fox Boutique

Probably my favourite app at the moment!
I love how easy it was to create automatic emails for my subscribers. Extremely impressed with the quality of the newsletter and everything else so far.

December 2, 2019

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your kind words and we thank you for your feedback :)

Adorn Greek Gifts

I waited to the last minute to find an app that I could utilize to send emails for BFCM and was a bit concerned until I found this gem.

Really easy to use and they found a way to integrate the same settings as Shopify template so the look and feel is about the same when creating newsletters and making edits.

I haven't had time to see all of the features but this app meets my needs!

I received a number of visitors and sales on Thanksgiving Day. Hoping receive many more on BFCM and beyond!!! : )

www.adorngreekgifts.com

December 2, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear you are generating some nice results from our newsletters and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a sparkling review :) If you ever have questions about the app, our support team is ready and willing to help!

Island Micas And More

Super easy to organize and send all of my subscribers emails... Just use their awesome Templates....

December 2, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback, we're glad to hear you're making great use of our templates! If you ever need assistance, please message our support team as we're always willing to help :)

LaRana

Excellent support and fast response! Happy to contact them again with any more issues that arise. I had issues with the social media links in my newsletter and Marc was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you again.

December 2, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback and for reaching out to our support team. Marc is one of our best, and we so appreciate your kind words! Next time you have a question, you know where to find us :)

Do Something Imports

It was simple enough for a novice like me. Our first newsletter made a great impression. I'm looking forward to learning all its features. I wish there were more tutorials though.

December 2, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you're finding Seguno easy to use so far, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at any time as they will walk you through how to use any of our features :)

Nurture Soap Making Supplies

It's really easy to use, looks great, and is integrated with Shopify very well. I do wish they would add a way to share to social media. Other than that, it's perfect!

November 27, 2019

Hello there, thanks so much for your feedback. We love to hear how easy it's been for you to use so far, if you ever run into difficulty please don't hesitate to reach out to support :) While shareable social media links are something we plan to make available in the future, we also suggest that you make this content exclusive to your subscribers to encourage more people to sign-up! One thing you can do that works really well is give your social media followers a small teaser by posting a screenshot of your email newsletter or a video of you scrolling through it. If you sent out a coupon code, you can even blur out the code, which causes newsletter subscribers that follow you on social media to go check their emails (increases open rates) and incentivizes potential subscribers to go sign-up for your email list! I hope you find that information helpful, we truly want to help you get the most out of Seguno: Email Marketing and we so appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review :)

The Good Vibes Well-being and more

I have used Seguno for a little while now and it syncs with other marketing apps seamlessly. For instance, I can use Kit to send email notifications through Seguno in order to make sure my subscribers also get details I share on facebook and blogs are sent as well. Useful

November 27, 2019

Thanks so much for sharing The Good Vibes! We really appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear you're taking advantage of some of the best features Seguno has to offer :) Thanks again for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to us!

Luccardo

I use this app along side Seguno banner for building subscribers, i find it very easy to use with nice features, i love the automation options. Very fairly priced and support is always very friendly & helpful. Thanks!

November 27, 2019

Hello there, thanks very much for your feedback and for leaving us a nice review, we really appreciate it :) We're so glad to hear you're happy with Seguno and if you ever need assistance with anything else, you know where to find us!

My Dental Wig

We are using this app at: https://mydentalwig.com/ in replacement of mailchimp. We love it, because as soon as we publish a blog, with Kit, they send it out by email.

November 27, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it :) We're happy to hear your blog post notifications have been made easier as a result of the Kit and Seguno connection! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.