Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Envyology

A big THANK YOU to Chris for his patient walk-through of getting me set up! Chris even helped me formulate my marketing campaign as this was my first time working with the APP. The outcome looks really professional. Can't wait to do more marketing campaigns!

Culture Greetings

We love this email marketing app. The built in automations and the newsletter functionality will help us greatly.

Wellness Oils & Beads

This is an amazing app, wish I could give it more than 5 stars. I am not very creative and it helps me with wording for all different emails. I have tried several email marketing apps and this one is by far the best. As for support they got back to me very promptly with solutions to my problem and also seem ready to help

THE FINER THINGS APPAREL

I am very pleased with this app. There are many out there, and I have tried a few, but none have met my needs like Seguno. I highly recommend.

MissBabe

i love this app. it makes everything so easy to use. i really recommend this app if you are just staring an online store.

AffinityHM.com

Excellent customer support! Beautiful, professional, and effective emails!! The integration with shopify makes sending great emails super easy! I've used other and in comparison, there is no comparison.

Blonde and Stone

This app is faultless. The integration with Shopify makes it so user friendly and easy to utilise emailing marketing to subscribers! Super speedy support team had me up and running in minutes when I ran into difficulties (due to my lack of knowledge) authenticating my domain. Thanks for producing such a great app!

Luis&Janet

Your app is amazing, we really appreciate it. My wife and I, we love it! and we know our customers will love the e-mails too. We are looking to do an upgrade, in the near future. This free app, it has to be the best out there! Thanks again!

5 stars from us@

GreenShops.se

I really really love this app It's easy to use, looks professional and doesn't cost anything! Good support team aswell!

Vidlogix

This is a top-notch app for sure. No merchant likes to leave Shopify to manage their app stack. The tight integration with Shopify simply can not be beaten. Even boring, menial tasks such as updating DNS records have been streamlined. I don't think go back to managing my email marketing in a 3rd party service. This app should have way more 5-star reviews for sure. I wish this developer much success and look forward to future app improvements.