Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

Chelsea Jones

A great option for email integration on Shopify, when moving over from Mailchimp. Just sent our first newsletter and it's all very easy to use.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Very nice app! managing everything inside Shopify is much easier and faster! specially inserting products in your email with just 1 click

Rottweilers Shop

A perfect email marketing tool. It took me 3 seconds to create a newsletter. I don't write reviews very often, but I had to this time.

Mycoolgearshop

It was easy to set up and easy to use - I made sales with the very first email I sent out. All I had to do was send it!

Meșteșugărețul

Great app and awesome support/staff! Totally recommend it!
The app is easy to use and the support team will help you reduce some extra work (sync old email list, etc)

yosmary

This is a great email marketing software,The mail won't go into the junk mail box,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little BaeBae Boutique

This is exactly what I have been looking for! If you know how to use Shopify it is so quick and easy. I definitely recommend!

Angel Being

I'm just happy to have an integrative platform to connect to my MailChimp. I don't have the time to change mail service and learn to navigate another interface.

Live Stress Free Right Now

I had an issue with integrating the app into my theme. Marc and Chris got on it right away and resolved this issue. Love this app and the way it integrates with Shopify and love the customer support. Wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Welcome to My Place

I was worried when I first migrated from Mailchimp to Seguno because all the mail apps that I have tried over the years (including Mailchimp) were so hard to use, but Seguno is such an innovative idea, same set-up as Shopify which I have spent many hours learning. It was so easy to do the migration and then set up my first newsletter, so easy. And when that newsletter arrived in my email inbox I was amazed. It looked so professional and well done. I look forward now to get my next email going. I recommend Segunoto anyone who is just starting out and beyond. I hope I can grow my business now and grow with Seguno. I love it!!

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review, this really put a big smile on our faces! We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Seguno and are excited to try more email marketing than before to help grow your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything, we're happy to help. Welcome to Seguno! :)