Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

THE VAPING VIKINGS

Location Australia

I wanted an app to send bulk emails out with specials and competitions etc - I found Seguno and made my first email, it took a little while to work out my way around things & I still get a little lost but I just want to say its fantastic - as soon as I sent the email out I could see people clicking on it and going to my site - I only have a small business and I am using your free version for now, but its great, thank you

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review! If you ever have any questions, our support team is available to help you make the most of your email marketing experience. We really appreciate your feedback :)

PremiumCDKeys.com

One of the best app, got instant results with sales. Customization was simple and everything is best.

October 23, 2019

Awesome! So glad to hear your store immediately benefited by using our platform. Thanks for your review and feedback :)

Eco-Friendly Store

Location Netherlands

For now i have just started using this app but it navigation it super simple and it templates super nice and easily navigated.Looking forward to use it for long time in my business

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and are happy to hear you are having an easy time creating your newsletters :)

Amaranthine Beauty Ltd

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've just sent my first newsletter. It felt a bit daunting but it was actually very easy. I had a couple of questions and the support was really good - very quick reply and very helpful. I haven't tried any other email marketing apps but I am happy with Seguno and would recommend them

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your review :) We take pride in our customer support and want you reach out if you ever need more assistance in the future. Best of luck with sales!

Artisland Store

Location Morocco
Time spent using app Over 1 year

this app is wonderful, it helped me a lot to send newsletters to my clients and many automated emails too

October 23, 2019

Thanks for your review, they are very important to us :) If you ever need customer support, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Gold Armoire Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

I will continue to use this app. Its just what needed and wasn't difficult to setup. Being able to create a newsletter and save it to be sent at another time is a great feature. It's free as well

October 23, 2019

Thanks very much for your review! We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you're having a wonderful experience :)

Hairwigs4u

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best email application!!!! The main reason because it works from within your Shop which makes adding and editing content to your newsletter so much easier. And the dashboard to show customers actions taken on the emails send - simply the best!

October 23, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are glad to hear that you are using Seguno with ease, and we thank you for your feedback. We wish you the very best of luck with sales!

Nothing But Beauty Hair & More!

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does exactly what it states. Love how you can customize your new-letters or email, schedule emails to go out automatically. I don't use the app as much as I should but I will start too.

October 23, 2019

Thanks for your review, your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to hear that you are having a good experience so far :)

Lord Stanley's Warehouse

An exceptional alternative to mailchimp, Seguno allows me to reach my customers in an effective manner that has led to increased conversions and overall traffic to my store. Seguno is just as easy, if not simpler, than mailchimp. If you are a growing business looking for an alternative to Mailchimp or any of the others, Seguno should be your #1 app for email marketing.

October 23, 2019

Thank you for review, we are happy to hear that you are having success with our platform! Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance :)

MyShopDrop

Location Norway

I hate all email things, but now i start to calm dowm with Seguno.Thank you, i will recomment this app :)

October 23, 2019

Thanks for your review, we are happy to know that Seguno has made things easier for you! Your recommendation is much appreciated as well :)