Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sahelys

Time spent using app About 1 year

I need your help in my store i hope you can help me...Iwant to promote my products and I can find customers...

October 31, 2019

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We just reached out to you over email, please let us know how we can help! Our support is always ready and willing to answer questions to help you get the most out of your Seguno experience. If you are interested in gaining email subscribers, you may want to download our free 'Dynamic Banner Suite' app that will allow customers to sign up for your newsletter by entering their email address while browsing your store. Thanks again and we look forward to hearing back from you :)

Liberty Vintage USA

This app is easy to use. The templates are a little limiting but otherwise, it gets the job done.

October 29, 2019

Thanks very much for your feedback, We really appreciate it! Feel free to reach out to support with any suggestions you may have for our templates and/or questions about Seguno's features :)

G Street Bath & Beauty

The easiest way to send great emails. The app practically set itself up and wording an email has never been easier for me. I'm going to op in for the paid features. Great investment I recommend.

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate the feedback :) Please reach out to support if you need any help, and good luck with sales!

Agritell.com

Location India

Very useful and easy to upload banner and all other collections. I didn't believed earlier that email marketing and making newsletter is too easy to handle. Without technical knowledge i made everything quickly. Finally, what i noticed that the delivery ratio is too good. Overall experience is excellent app for shopify.

October 28, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words :) We really appreciate the feedback! Happy to hear you are liking Seguno so far, please reach out to support if you ever have any questions. Best of luck with sales!

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Fantastico app e uso da 6 mesi e support molto disponibile. E da un po tempo ci sono aggiunto tantissimi funzionalità. Grazie e buon lavoro.

October 28, 2019

Grazie per i vostri commenti! Lo apprezziamo davvero :) Per ottenere abbonati e-mail, vorrai lavorare per attirare più clienti sul tuo sito web. Abbiamo un'altra App chiamata Dynamic Banner Suite che è gratuita se hai Seguno e ti aiuterà a catturare gli indirizzi email quando i clienti visualizzano il tuo sito web. Puoi scaricare questa app scorrendo fino alla fine della dashboard di Seguno e guardando in "Amplia il tuo elenco di iscritti".

Thank you for your comments! We really appreciate it :) In order to gain email subscribers, you will want to work on attracting more customers to your website. We have another App called Dynamic Banner Suite that is free if you have Seguno and will help capture email addresses when customers view your website. You can download this App by scrolling to the bottom of the Seguno dashboard and looking under "Grow Your Subscriber List."

Real Deal Printing

I just started using this app. so far it works Great, I did have a little trouble at first. I contacted support and Cameron got right on it got it fixed.
Thanks, Cameron and the support team.

October 28, 2019

Thank YOU for the review! You know where to find us if you ever need help with anything else :)

Earth and Elle

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use the app to stay in touch with customers, and I really like their Shopify integration. It works great, it's intuitive to use and I haven't had anything go wrong. I would love to see an automated welcome series that's about it!

October 28, 2019

Thanks so much for the updated review! That really means a lot to us. I can't wait for you to get your hands on Series, we'll be reaching out with more information soon. Thanks again :)
Thank you very much for the feedback! Email series' are currently on our to-do list as a high priority, we know how especially valuable they can be to the relationship between merchants and new customers. We do offer a few options for newsletter and unsubscribe landing pages, please feel free to reach out to support if you have any questions about how to customize these or any questions in general :)

Leamina

I use this app to create newsletters and monitor response and save me time. I have to say the support was excellent from Kayla when I had a query, I didn't expect to hear back so quickly.
I find the set up quite easy and I am sure I still have loads of great things I can do that I haven't got to grips with yet!

October 25, 2019

We love hearing that our app saves you time, thanks so much for your kind works and feedback! It really means a lot to us :)

Random Swag

Great marketing app! It makes emailing customers easy and it reminds you to send out emails when certain things happen on your site.
RandomSwag.com

October 25, 2019

Easy is what we do best! Thanks so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate it :)

OGI-LTD

I use this app to reach our customers through newsletters, blogs, sale, promotion and abandoned carts. Highly recommended. I wish it could capture more information about clients who abandoned carts

October 25, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)