Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Josette BodyCare

It has some nice features, but nothing matters when it is so difficult to select "WHO" will get your newsletters. BEWARE it is extremely easy to send a newsletter to EVERYONE that you intend to send to specific people. And once it's gone out, it's gone. I'm looking for another app.

Bhi Implants

The app is very user friendly, and does the job, But more importantly, the customer service is amazing. The response time, and the patience for explaining over and over. I had a special request and they were always there for me.

Loyalsmith

I am using Seguno to create newsletters. I love how it integrates any/all info from my Shopify store, including giving me choices as precise as allowing me to choose which photo of my product I want to use. I have been extremely impressed with the quick responses I've had when I need help, and how they are actually written by a person who has thoroughly read my questions. There is a lot yet for me to explore with Seguno, but I feel I've already found enough value in the newsletter builder to justify this small expense.

January 7, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions just give us a shout :)

spangle + stone

Just switched from Mailchimp and beginning to use it. The editor did not seem as intuitive or robust to use but after day or so seems easy enough to use and customize. I could be wrong but no ability for draft template it would be a helpful feature to have. While I am OK figuring out how to do things so was OK with no support for the free Mailchimp account I was getting fed up with no support for system problems and integration/policy questions. So I am really happy to have support with Seguno. I've gotten responses in about day or so with detailed helpful answers and followups. My needs right now are fairly basic for newsletters and basic stats for campaigns so I am liking it so far seems to have all I need. I am concerned at the pricing tier at low subscription levels compared to others but just starting out that is something I will address and compare later down the road.

January 7, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Lively House & Home

Has a ton of great templates and built-in newsletters that sync with shopify products really easily. Building the emails is extremely intuitive. I love the automation feature for sending multiple emails in a series over the course of several weeks.

James Jewellery

So far so good, easy to use and appreciate the hand holding and guidance in building email content from scratch.

December 28, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it and are so glad you are finding the app easy to use and that you feel supported! Just let us know if you ever need anything. :)

The All-Season Co.

A no-nonsense, straightforward email marketing tool. The All-Season Co (http://allseasonco.com) has been using this for two years and have only had one issue, which turned out to be a user error on our end. And great customer support. Check them out!

December 24, 2021

(BACK) TO MOON

Nice app! Easy to use and professional, has everything I need for my businnes. Probably the best app for mail management in Shopify.

December 20, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

CASA RAKI

I love Seguno! it's very reasonably priced and it gives you everything you need to grow your business! can't fault it. Would highly recommend

December 20, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Essentials-4all.com

Probably my preferred app for the time being! I love how smooth it became to create automatic emails for my subscribers. Extremely inspired with the pleasant of the e-newsletter and the entirety else thus far."

December 20, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80