Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Best Girl Store

I love how easy and simple they make email marketing, there team is very sweet I had a one-on-one meeting with Katherine, she's amazing!! and she went over the new pop-up features and laid out some design samples that was better optimized. I love the fact there a human behind the company if I ever need help. I definitely recommend getting the app for new business owners :)

April 1, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team again at any time :)

Chakratopia

I've waited way too long to take the leap into email automation and Seguno has made the experience very empowering. The integration with Shopify is really smooth and I've created automations and can clearly see what is happening, when and why. Thank you Seguno ☺

April 1, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Basic Revolution

This app has been easy to use and has all the data I want. I love that it's integrated with Shopify so it's easy to add product, blog posts and etc. It also allows me to set up automations for new email sign up and has lots of features I haven't gotten to yet. The support team is great and quick to respond too. Very happy I decided to check it out.

April 1, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

The Butter Project

I'm just starting with Seguno and was having a little difficulty getting started until I chatted with Christina B. Not only did she help me with getting started on Shopify, but she also gave me a lot of great resources to fast-track my progress. Loving the Seguno experience so far!

April 1, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions just let us know :)

ReadingGlasses.CO/

I've been in the eCommerce space since 2006. I've used a lot of platforms & email services. But Seguno changes the way I look at the word "service." Team members field your challenges and respond to them in a way that feels personal. They become friends who are vested in your success. They're free with their knowledge. And if you don't understand they'll explain and illustrate until you're almost as expert, as they are. I was on the edge with another email provider but unlike any other entity in tech, there are real smart helpful PEOPLE behind this organization, and I grabbed 'em. They and their software will do well by you. So well, in fact, you'll want to sit down with each, and buy them hambergers, and chat for hours on end.

April 1, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

GutterBrush

The app and team have been outstanding! I have worked with several other Email Marketing platforms and this is the best option I have seen. It's integration with Shopify is awesome and they have great customer service support to help with everything. Super!

Nudiflora

Really easy to use and a 'popup' coming soon. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended. Thank you Cameron and the team

April 1, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

GoMeasure3D

It's easy to create emails and email automation inside Seguno. Their customer support team is very responsive in answering my questions. Cameron, thanks for all your help!

Tiny Toy Room

We use this app for a variety of email automations for an e-commerce site. It is very simple to use and the support team is quick to answer questions. Would recommend to other stores as well.

March 24, 2022

Mouse to Your House

Support team is always amazing to work with! Recently reached out to inquire about a feature (which they don't have -- yet) and not only did they give me some suggestions of ways to manage our needs, they were attentive and heard me out what my unique store nuances are! Literally no one else has ever done that, I felt like I was a human talking to a human, not struggling with a robot or someone who doesn't even know their own product!

March 24, 2022