Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW holiday email templates!

Good Crop

Great App, great customer service. Very easy to use and intuitive app. Seguno offers everything we were looking for as a young business.

November 18, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Romeo Merino

The app works really well and facilitates very much the inbound marketing. I love the Video ideas consistently.

November 4, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Working 925 Jewelry

This app has made it so easy to create newsletter campaigns and the support team gets 100 stars from me. I read articles and searched all over the place to figure out a solution to my subscription sign-up form and did live chat and got a solution in seconds! Thank you for taking that stress away :)

November 4, 2021

Hello there, thank you for your compliments and amazing review, it really means a lot to us! We're so glad to hear you've enjoyed your experience so far and hope to continue helping you grow your business :)

Blue Haven Holistics

I found the perfect app to integrate into my Shopify for email marketing! I love the varied options available with the templates. They are super easy to navigate and user friendly. I had an issue trying to change the integration from Flodesk to Seguno and reached out to their customer service. Unlike so many other apps/platforms, it was effortless getting in touch with them, all I needed to do was open the chat window and send my request. They were not able to help from their side but Christina went above and beyond trying to find a way to make it work. I was also having issues viewing my dashboard, I reached out and promptly received an email from Marc with instruction on how to clear my cache. It worked! The customer service I received in both instances was stellar! That for me is a big consideration when purchasing from a company. It's not only the product that counts but also that the company stands behind their product and cares enough to ensure that they provide continuing support.

Scripture Flips

Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Christina helped me step by step, with my first newsletter and this girl needed a lot of help! Also some interaction with Brandon, Cameron, Katherine, and Kestrel. All awesome and a total joy to work with!

November 4, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you've had a wonderful experience with our team so far :)

Charming Beauty

Great app I like the fact that it allows you to continue to work within the Shopify admin section instead of moving you to a different platform/screen and it is integrated with Facebook leads. Great customer service and quick response.

The Candle Narratives

I absolutely love this app for my email marketing! It's super easy to use and I like that I can create my own template instead of using a pre-created one.

AFRILUX beauty

I found it easy to use for a beginner like me, the tips are helpful and practical, and templates were quite handy to use.

October 15, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

PetHaus General Trading LLC

I have just installed the app and had few tech queries which the chat was partially able to explain however difficult to understand on a chat. The chat than offered me to set up a call with their designer Katherine which happened the next day and she run me through all my queries in detail which was amazing. I feel more comfortable now to create my first newsletter - the system is easy enough to use but you do need some helpful tricks from an expert. So it would be amazing, for people like me, to have a detailed video on what is possible to do with the newsletter and how to use it. Even if the video is 45mins order 1.5 hours people like me will watch it and appreciate it. If someone needs a bit of a step by step guide the call with Katherine was amazing, she was so friendly and understanding and explained everything really well. I did not get this personalised service from any other Shopify app so I am really glad I came across Seguno for my Email marketing for my online store. Personalized service is still important even for an eCom business, so this is really valuable how Seguno set up their service. Thank you!

October 6, 2021

Wow, thank you so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, our team has thoroughly enjoyed working with you so far and we can't wait to talk again soon :)

Soleless Sandals

The Customer Service has always been extremely helpful. They are very knowledgeable about their product and have always been able to answer to my questions. The app has been easy to use and it provides the necessary functions needed to start a successful email marketing campaign. The Automation function is great and most useful for my email marketing initiatives.

October 6, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team - we'd love to hear if there's anything we can do to improve your experience even more?