Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Arteastri

I am using Seguno to customise mailers to our customers. Just started working with the app from today. They have some nice features and templates to work on.

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

TUR Party Supplies

Great to create custom emails with automation sequence. The app is very intuitive and I was able to get it up and running in 10 minutes

June 12, 2020

Joa Bath and Body

I like this app for the Shopify integration. So far it is working well, but we're still testing it out. Will update soon.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for giving Seguno a try! If you have any questions as you're testing the app out, please let us know through Support - we're here to help :) Also keep an eye out for our Intro webinar and an upcoming special on our latest improvement with Automation Series!

pearlsnlucent.com

A perfect alternative to Mailchimp. Emails are easy to design. Helped me secure my first sale, so loads of love to you!

June 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Situated

Easy to use. It didn't take me long to set up the various campaigns for my site and the information received on the performance on my promotions is excellent.

June 9, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

masonbeesforsale.com

I've been using this app for 5 months now. Wow is all i have to say about how easy it is to navigate and how much less time it take to create an amazing email. Glad I made the change over to these guys. Give them a try it's worth it.

June 9, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Bruce Strickland Art

I just asked a question of support and received my answer within five minutes. Incredible. Thanks.

June 3, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and for leaving us 5-stars, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Aiyanajewelry

This email marketing app has been an excellent marketing tool for AiyanaJewelry.com

It is very easy to use and support has been wonderful since day 1. We LOVE how it is integrated within our Shopify Admin with the look and feel of the Shopify Theme editor. This has made it VERY easy to learn and use regularly. All email campaigns look great and have led to a number of sales. We would definitely recommend it!

Thank you Seguno Team.

Aiyana Jewelry

June 1, 2020

Bhoomki

The service at Seguno is amazing. I have had exemplary service and real guidance on how to better engage with my email list. I had a zoom call, a webinar, and multiple online chats and emails. So important since my store has been mandated closed by COVID19, and I really need to connect with my existing customer base. Mailchimp took 2 days to write me back, and my open rates just kept getting worse and worse. The best thing is Seguno integrates beautifully with shopify so I don't need to learn a new platform and I can manage everything from the comfort of shopify. My open rates are higher than ever, they watch your list to make sure it maintains a good rating to achieve better deliverability, and provide tools on how to increased open rates with your customers. I'm super impressed so far. Now I need a CRM that integrates well with Seguno and Shopify! I also wish they had prettier templates, but I'm happy with what I've got right now!

June 1, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

MAYL Wear

As for now, this App is great and simple!

I had a very bad experience with Mailchimp as the were counting my subscriber's numbers from Shopify, even those that did unsubscribe. The 'ShopSync' app is not updating your list of subscribers/unsubscribers in Mailchimp but MC will charge you for the full amount. My list of emails collected was around 2000 so MC for me was free. Then I got one subscriber extra and I jumped into a higher bracket and this is the time where the problem started. MC was charging me 49.99 USD per month until I will reach 2500. I was like okay I can handle it. When I reached 2501 another 8.99 was added to my billing without even a notice on my email they just sent an invoice.

As this was for me a bit expensive I changed the app to Seguno, and the first shook that I got was that my list of real subscribers (who marked the marketing permission) was around 1000 not like Mailchimp calculated via ShopSync 2501. As I sent an email to Mailchimp about it I didn't receive any answer back. Seguno also not calculating to list bounce emails and spam emails so they kindly cleaned up my list.

I would suggest to everyone to check your numbers of real subscribers based on your customer list in your Shopify system as ShopSync in not updating your list in MC. As in my case, I shouldn't pay over 50 USD for 2501 subscribers where more than half of that weren't subscribers anyway.

As for now I highly recommend Seguno App together with Shopify Email for stores who just want to simply promote the store, products, blogs. They are enough and right now Seguno is keeping my subscribers list clean and updated and I'm paying 20 USD a month as I reached 1001 subs.

May 29, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for your review! We're sorry to hear about your experience with Mailchimp but happy you found Seguno! We're always here to help if you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to support at any time :)