Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

ACCS-SPEEDWEED

App works great! doesn't go to spam mail !! I was very happy with this app compared to all the other ones.

October 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Aquilik Storm

Being a new business owner and finding ways to run your business while still trying to live a life.

October 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback, if there's anything extra you'd like to share or if you need any help at all please don't hesitate to reach out!

Kenishi Hair

It's a great app and very easy to use. It reduces the time it takes to come up with ideas for each email marketing approach.

October 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Poison Pear

I'm still in the trial period, but within a day I was able to import my list, and set up basic automations for abandoned carts, welcome discounts and reviews (something Mailchimp doesn't do well). All templates are uniform in style and branding (another thing I struggled with in Mailchimp) saving a ton of time. So happy I got this app! It's so simple to use.

October 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Buckaroo Bling

I just installed this app a week ago, and I have already managed to import my mailing list from MailChimp, set up automations, and import subscribers from a print magazine campaign I'm running, and all that with no knowledge of coding (none needed for this app). The app is easy to work with on the back end, with good options to personalize emails to match the brand style. Customer support is professional, easy to access, and the reps are very helpful. One of the best things for me is that the app is very light on how it impacts the website speed. I've had issues with speed in the past when using other apps to the point where I had to hire a professional developer to try and help my site perform better. After deleting those apps (2 of them) and installing Seguno Email Marketing in their place, my mobile store speed increased by 12 points. I'm looking forward to seeing what new features the guys from Seguno unveil in the future.

September 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot. We truly appreciate your kind words, and although Seguno doesn't install anything on your storefront, we're happy to hear your site seems to be running faster! Thanks again and if you need anything else, you know where to find us :)

Golf Women On Course

I created my newsletter which I simply loaded in the app. It was really easy to use through Shopify and now I hope to have some sales from my subscribers.

September 29, 2020

Diversion Automotive

Relatively easy to use but for the amount they charge its ridiculous. Especially when minimal work is done by them.

September 25, 2020

Hi there,

We've tried reaching out via email a few times but haven't been able to get in touch. We're thrilled you find Seguno easy to use - we've put a lot of effort into creating a seamless integration with Shopify that makes it easier for you to create newsletters and meaningful automations.

To help with the cost of the app, we'd be happy to work with you on cleaning non-engaged contacts from your list. We only charge for subscribers, so this would reduce your monthly cost and is helpful with shops growing as fast as yours!

There are a few other ideas we'd love to discuss that could help you to get more ROI including using our preconfigured automations like a Welcome series and others to build more customer loyalty. With your sending cadence, sending a remail to customers who haven't opened a newsletter within 48hrs could help to get more return on the time you spend creating content.

If you'd like to discuss any of these in more detail - please feel free to reach out directly to help@seguno.com

Best,
Brian

GeneJack®

As a startup, email marketing is new (and scary) to us, we tried so many platforms and we can tell Seguno is what we feel is best built and structured.
The interface is easy to use and navigate
The drag and drop email composer is the best we tried so far.
Templates are nice
Pricing is fair.
We hope we can see email collection pop up, and replicate the website font.
Overall, very satisfied as a new user, yet to launch our first campaign so fingers crossed.

September 18, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an insightful review, it really means a lot to us! We're happy to hear that you've found the app easy to use so far, please stay tuned as we are planning on building a pop-up form very soon. We sent you an email with some suggestions for alternatives in the meantime :)

luigi’sglobal

This App is amazing in term of sending emails to the customers. Seguno did really comes to the rescue.

September 18, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for leaving us a review, we're happy to hear that Seguno has come to your rescue! If you have any suggestions or feedback for us to improve the app please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent :)

PINO Collection & Co.

I used this app to help me handle my email marketing. Especially useful for when I need to automate emails for my new customers.