Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Good for Sunday

Love how integrated this is into my Shopify admin! Very easy to use and user friendly. Thank you for building this.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for the review, that means a lot to us. We're so happy you are loving the experience! Please reach out to support if there's anything we can do to help. Thanks again!

Grabadoo

Easy to use, with limited tech knowledge we can install the app including automation setup as well. We were able to achieve basic automation/email marketing using inbuilt templates for our store. Test feature functionality is a plus. Highly recommend for beginners.

November 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the review, we really appreciate it! And we're thrilled you are finding your way around just fine. We added more learning videos to the dashboard you might like so take a look and let us know what you think. Thanks again!

JD4USTORE

Seguno provides webinars, training materials, and videos to help you learn effective email marketing

November 16, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying our training materials, if you have any additional feedback for us please don't hesitate to reply to the email we sent you :)

The Whiskey Cave

Ecstatic! So easy to use and so professional. Wish I had got it sooner!
I am NOT good with design and this app made our newsletter look fantastic. Reporting is awesome too.

November 12, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're ecstatic about Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

LIT OUTDOORS

Great and Easy to use. It's a breeze for clients and managers alike with the nice native experience of shopify you're used to.

November 12, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Kacey K Jewelry

Only using it for a short while but seems to do what I need. I have definitely taken advantage of the automations.

November 12, 2020

Hi there, thanks for writing us a nice review, we really appreciate it! We're glad to hear you're enjoying the automations, please let us know if you have any questions :)

Reign Beauty & Fitness Bar

This is a really good and professional app to send newsletters to your subscribers. I use it to automatically send thank you emails to customers, welcome emails to customers, and introduce new products. It is so easy to use and a wonderful application.

November 12, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

My Rodeo Drive

First email sent. Awesome results. Great app. Hope yo use it more and more. Looks like customer service is great. Thank you.

November 6, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

MADAMIGELLA

I'm already in love with this app. I downloaded this app after a little review, while looking for Kit apps. I can say that is very intuitive and easy to use and it comes with the chance of translate the text for the emails. That's a wonderful help for my business. Also there is a little section with pre-made templates that can be customized. Unfortunately this section counts on very few templates but I hope many more will be added in future. It would be great to have at least a couple of them based on different industries. So, basically, with this app you can customize marketing emails and enable automated followup emails. As of today I'm giving 4 stars and it's worth it. 5 starts when template sections will be increased

November 6, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to email us with suggestions to improve our templates :)

Turn One Performance

Easy to use and helpful app.Can easily recommend to anyone .There is quite a lot of features for free but there are paid features also.