Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Animals Matter, Inc.

Seguno is by far the BEST Email App available and we have tried them all. This trial and error began after Mailchimp stopped integration with Shopify Plus. I've been able to receive double the open rate, than any other email app, we found this critical to our conversion rates, etc., including abandoned cart emails, etc., It's built in/integrated with Shopify and this brings sophisticated simplicity. If you know how to use Shopify, Seguno mirrors this, by being integrated and built in to the Shopify Platform. They are great people, trustworthy, kind, helpful, I could literally go on and on.....Just Do It, you will be glad you did....like us!!

tresnormale

Excellent app. Clean, clear dashboard, easy editing of newsletter. Key functions conveniently automatized. Sent out my first newsletter within 2 h. Nothing to complain of.

April 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

NOVUS Mall

Today, I've tried this App for the first time, results were: Fantastic !!! I'm just a beginner, and this App absolutely made my day. The App is working doing everything! I highly recommend it!
Furthermore, I've just received an email from Seguno Team, giving me for free wonderful tips for my next work. Highly appreciate it, dear professionals! Thanks!

April 22, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

bestprints

Great app, was really easy to make setup and make it running!
When I needed support it was very responsive and helpful
Thank you!

April 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Collective Harmony Co

very easy to use, helps my email marketing and allows me to track better too! I love the abandoned checkout feature too.

April 22, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Gears Canada

As far as free apps go this one is the best one out there if you are beginner to email marketing. It was definitely the most easy to use. However, as of today Shopify has released its own native email marketing app which is even easier to use! I would recommend that you use Shopify's native app first and then consider Seguno's paid plan if you're looking for more features. That being said Seguno needs to reduce their pricing on the paid plan now that they are competing with Shopify (and so many other email marketing apps). Currently Seguno's paid plan offers:

• Removing the Seguno branding from the footer -- I AM ADVISING SEGUNO TO MAKE THIS IS A FREE FEATURE IN LIGHT OF THE COMPETITION THEY NOW FACE FROM SHOPIFY'S OWN APP
• Remailing non-openers -- RE-EMAILING PEOPLE IS A BAD IDEA TO BEGIN WITH SO I'M NOT SURE WHY THIS IS A PAID FEATURE IT SHOULD BE A FREE FEATURE
• Tag-triggered emails -- SHOPIFY ALLOWS THIS FOR FREE NOW WITH THEIR NATIVE APP SO THIS SHOULD ALSO BE A FREE FEATURE FOR SEGUNO
• Premium email sections (includes the Countdown, Flipbook, and more to come) -- SEGUNO DID A GOOD JOB WITH THIS!
• Product review request automation -- THIS IS A GOOD IDEA BUT REALISTICALLY ALL OF THE GOOD REVIEW APPS HAVE THEIR BUILT-IN AUTOMATED REVIEW REQUEST EMAILS

The special thing that Seguno offers is automations which is something they should build upon and make into a paid feature down the road. This is just my 2 cents.

My website: www.gearscanada.com

April 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your in-depth and honest feedback in your app review for Seguno: Email Marketing. We really appreciate the time you took to leave a helpful review with lots of substance, it does wonders for helping us improve the app.

While Shopify Email does allow you to send to a customer group based on a tag, which Seguno does for free as well, Seguno's tag-triggered emails are actually unique in that adding the tag to the customer's profile automatically triggers an individual email to that subscriber. There are lots of great use cases here, like having a welcome email for wholesale signups that skips the normal welcome email or maybe a 'thanks for attending our recent event' type of email. With some manual tagging or using another app that automatically tags based on purchase data, you could then automate some specific emails like thanking VIPs or product care instructions. Are there any use cases that come to mind for you? We have other types of automation we plan to add and will very soon be adding a new paid feature: series, which would allow all automations to send multiple emails over time. Lots more to come there!

Remailing non-openers can be powerful. A simple example is around holidays when people are getting a lot of emails and are more likely to miss things in their inbox. Or perhaps you're running a big promotion and want to remind people about it without bothering people that have already opened the email. It's not something you want to use all the time and there are best practices to follow but it works really well when used appropriately.

Thanks very much for your kind words about our premium sections such as Flipbook and Countdown, we've got more great sections we plan to add over time too. With regard to our review request automation, you are correct that most review apps do have their own built-in review request emails but this is more meant for those merchants using the free Shopify Product Reviews app.

We'll send you an email directly if you'd like to discuss some things further, thanks again for your feedback and suggestions :)

Maître Philippe & Filles

I love this app, it's so easy to use and because it's inside Shopify, very easy too to create customers groups to target with the mails.

Urbe Café

Very easy to use and to install it. I do recommend for automatic emails like abandoned cart and others

buyepics.com

Flawless Execution. A real pleasure to use this app! Everyone should be using this but we hope you don't so we can have an edge.

April 20, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

HashLux

The best of the best! I've had it for a few hours and it simplified everything for me. Will review again as my store grows. 10/5!