Seguno Email Marketing

Seguno Email Marketing

Built for Shopify

Reviews (1,131)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and seamless Shopify integration. Its automation features and Canva integration are highly valued for simplifying design and marketing processes. Merchants report increased sales and find the analytics useful for tracking campaigns. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. The free plan and negotiable pricing make it a cost-effective choice for small businesses.

January 2, 2024

Seguno cares about their customers and I have enjoyed using this email app since 2019. Their email templates are intuitive which makes creating a quick marketing email super easy. I recommend!

Land & She
About 4 years using the app
June 10, 2024

Muy buena integracion con Shopify, hace la vida mucho mas facil

Eatsy Market
Colombia
Almost 2 years using the app
March 20, 2024

easy to use and takes your email marketing to the next level

LittleTreasures Men's & Women's online boutique
4 days using the app
Seguno replied March 26, 2024

Hello there, and thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We're happy to know Seguno is taking your email marketing to the next level - good luck with sales!

March 8, 2024

to make this process is hard and this application is so good to make better marketing

VENDAS
Sweden
2 days using the app
Seguno replied March 26, 2024

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5 stars. We really appreciate it and are so happy to hear the app has helped you with your marketing efforts.

March 27, 2024

good quality products app is usefull

Smile store
India
3 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Customer Service second to none, 5 stars. I was struggling with set up so Christina stepped in & assisted. She also gave me some tips for other parts of the email that I used to win back a lost customer. Couldn't have asked for better.

Albro Designs
23 days using the app
April 21, 2024

Es una buena herramienta para los emprendedores

Kamatista
14 days using the app
April 25, 2024

erg handig en werkt prima met shopify samen!

Visborden
Netherlands
2 months using the app
February 6, 2024

working well so far. good customer support. shout out to Brian

Electro & Company Inc.
21 days using the app
November 27, 2023

I have been using Seguno for 2 years now and have been very pleased with what they offer for a small business like mine. The offerings are great but the customer service makes Seguno beyond great. My team has reached out to Seguno for help several times and we are always treated with such care and expertise it keeps us coming back. Recently I reached out asking for help with their upcoming price changes on some of their plans. I was greeted with the same kindness and even offered a solution that continues to support my small business. As a small business owner I know how challenging it can be when other businesses do not have the courtesy to be kind or even offer solutions. Seguno has done a fantastic job at providing great customer service and great solutions that actually help my buisness thrive. If you are feeling like you want to move away from seguno because of their recent pricing shifts I’d ask you to consider reaching out to a rep and sharing your concerns and questions. I am confident you will be received with open arms. And remember, kindness begets kindness. From one small business to another, thank you Seguno. - Chelsea

Hafen Beauty