Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

MITOMO貔貅会

I will try more. domain verification also ends.
Why not continue?
Please permit of send mail.

May 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review and for getting your domain authenticated, that's great. Please check your email for the remaining follow-up questions regarding your account. We look forward to hearing back from you there and to getting you up and running with Seguno. Thanks again!

SJ Health & Beauty

This app is great! I enjoy this app so much! It helps with keeping in contact with my customers and potential customers.

May 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

Pinewood Presets

Great app and even better customer service. Cameron is smashing it! The layout is looking great and the app is super easy to use. Go give it a go guys!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Cameron and our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

The Cabinet

Works great. Good control and easy to use to get a great branded look. Could use some more alternatives to text sizes, and a little complicated to segment customers. But overall my best choice as a startup.

May 14, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We do plan on making some changes to the email editing experience very soon, so please stay tuned for those. Are you having any issues segmenting and targeting specific customer groups? If so, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, we'd love to give you a hand :)

HeyKatz

I would be missing an automated welcome series. But to be completely honest I´ve just started out and am still trying to find my way around. Maybe further on I can write a better review :) I love that you can access it directly from the shopify backend, thats awesome!

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy to hear you're enjoying the experience so far. You'll be happy to know that turning any automation into a series of emails will be launching very soon. We'll be sure to follow up with you then but please reach out with any questions in the meantime. Thanks again :)

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Just started free plan. Had watched one of Seguno's intro webinars then spent time today setting up my newsletters and automated letters. Webinar had a lot of info and the actual set up is straight forward. So far very happy!
Jay- The Primitive Heart Boutique

May 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Feathers Of Italy

too expensive spoke to a client and because her name is in the emails it logged her as a sale, not co ridiculous trying to even post this

May 13, 2020

I'm so glad you found the app easy to use! And it looks like you had very good engagement with above-average open and click rates for the 3 newsletters you sent. It doesn't look like you tried any of our automations though.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get many sales from the emails. Email marketing tends to have the highest ROI of any marketing channel but, like all marketing, it depends on how you use it. How much email marketing were you doing before Seguno? The most important traits of a successful email program are consistency and relevancy, making sure you're sending content your subscribers are interested in and doing so on a regular basis.

I wasn't quite sure what you meant about us logging a sale based on your customer's name, could you please expand on that? We do not handle the reporting of sales converted from our emails, Shopify does that. If someone clicks a link in the email and then goes on to make a purchase, Shopify attributes that to the email. Either way, it sounds like you got a couple of sales at least so that's great. I think with some continued use and with time for the automations to help, I suspect you'll be able to generate even more sales.

We've tried to email you a couple of times but haven't heard back. We'd love to extend your trial and see if we can help get you up and running and generating more revenue through email marketing. Are you interested? Please let us know. Regardless, we certainly wish you all the best and appreciate you trying Seguno.

Superstition Harley-Davidson

I had tried several other newsletter apps and Seguno is my favorite. Totally worth the cost for the customization and easy to set up in Shopify with!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

shopnaturaemlondres

Very good , is helping me a lot on my store . The newsletter are very easy to do and effective . You can play around with colours and images . I recommend

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

ParagonArtsco

It's one easy app to use, and it has honestly worked for me in the best ways possible. Top-notch for sure. Plus, Customer support is excellent. Great job Seguno. I am only pacing out that they don't do an update that will make me leave them because I never want to. So please, keep it this way and keep it consistent. Great app. Great app, Great app.

May 14, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)