Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

THE HOUSE OF BLONDIE

Easy to install, easy to use, love the templates, love the other app integrations, excellent customer service. If you know how to use Canva you're going to love using Seguno. If you think Klaviyo is too complicated, you're gong to love Seguno.

September 21, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions just let us know :)

ABROAD&CO Holiday Fashion

I really like how the Seguno APP help us with email mkt. it is so easy to use and to control all the automations

September 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Dogsnug

Excellent customer support: fast, polite and very proactive. Has lots of templates, tutorials & tips. It would be good to be able to open full screen the app as at times is a little hard to work on the small interface. Other than that, it leaves within your shopify, which makes all the linking to products a breeze. Thank you guys!

September 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Aoiro.shop

I used Seguno to help do Marketing Automation. I really like how it does easily with many templates. And also, their mail magazine is good for me to comprehend e-mail marketing.

Easi Life Store

Free plan to help starters before moving to paid plan when business established + friendly and professional support = highly recommended!

August 12, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Atelier Côtier

They are the best. Very useful application, very worth it. Also, great service. Thank you very much!

dentiphoto

I installed the application, paid the money and have been waiting for a day for the support service to approve it. Without this, the application does not work !!!! The support service does not answer for 24 hours !!! Maybe they'll react to this review or I'll uninstall the app now!

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your patience over the weekend - we apologize for the delay! Your account is now ready to start sending. We've reached out with some more details and recommendations and hope that we can turn your experience around quickly! - Brian

Trillium Skincare

I am still in the learning phase as I have only had the app for as few weeks. I am quite impressed by the features, as it will do most of what I am looking for. What really stands out for me is the amount of training and support the app offers. Kestral and her team are amazing for their training videos and I now realize how little I know...for now. Also, chat and email support has been great and answered all of my questions, which were many. I would highly recommend this app, especially for newbies like me who need a lot of hand holding.

August 12, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and wonderful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, you know where to find our support team :)

Aina Kari

Once again, Cameron helped me quickly, supporting extra coding issues and other functionals request, all very smooth! The customer experience is more important then product! Thank you Cameron, best from Italy

July 23, 2021

Aeva Beauty

The best app ever, Easy Navigation, affordable pricing. Literally a 10 out of 5 for me! The bestttt.

July 23, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)