Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing newsletter, abandoned cart, & email templates.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

WBCo

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app, good value for money, really straight forward to use with good reporting tools and the customer service is brilliant. Would recommend this app!

February 4, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out again :)

Banded Pines

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have found Seguno email marketing very easy to use and when we had an issue with pop ups that we thought might be connected to Seguno, Cameron was VERY helpful and took the time to send us a screenshot of the problem which had nothing to do with Seguno...but we sure appreciated the help!

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Cameron and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

BorderTribe

Location India

Great app. Integrates well with Shopify. Have been using it for automations and works well. Thanks team Seguno

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Plum Brilliance Apothecary

I've used several other email services (4 of the major ones) and seguno has been the easiest to use, most intuitive out of all of them. Scheduling newsletters is seamless and I enjoy their templates as well. Their pricing is unbeatable for the services they provide. Perfect for my mid-sized subscriber base (3k+). Thank you!

February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Wear ZahZee

SO easy to use and works extremely well! Customer service is on fire too! so good, always feeling supported by Seguno!

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Killa Vanilla

The process and templates are simple, easy to use and very effective. This has enabled us to focus on the email content rather than getting bogged down in the technical process. The seguno team have been exceptionally helpful - brilliant service.

February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're happy with Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out again to support :)

Rotten Dad

I originally gave this app a 3-star rating because I couldn't get it to do what I thought it should be able to do. Within a couple hours, I was contacted by support to see if what the reason was for a low rating. I explained it to Christina. She quickly replied back and answered all my concerns. (Seems I don't know as much as I thought. What I was wanting the app to do goes against Email Marketing Guidelines. In other words, not allowed) After the explanation, which made perfect sense. Christina also let me know of a couple of things I should try with the app. She had visited my website and came back with suggestions. And really good suggestions. I am happy to change my rating to a 5 star! Thanks!

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Christina and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Trailhead Journals

Time spent using app About 1 year

I wanted to let you know that Seguno has been my favorite app to utilize for my Shopify store. You are always adding more value to to the app and I can't wait to see what's next!

Heirloom Hats

So far I'm loving it! A little complicated to set up, but way more user friendly than Mailchimp. I love that it is integrated within shopify directly. It is also cheaper, and they don't charge for accounts that unsubscribe. Customer service is great and I love that they offer free webinars and classes.

February 4, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

NOTIQ

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I am immensely grateful for this Seguno. When I launched my brand about two years ago, I was new to the world of e-commerce. I felt overwhelmed and unsure about the several advanced options for email marketing. I decided on Seguno for its simplicity. The App integrates directly with the Shopify dashboard, and you can quickly complete tasks in a few minutes. I was able to initiate simple automations and beautiful on-brand campaigns. I followed their help articles to maximize my strategy and grew my open rate to over 50%. This App helped me quickly scale my infant brand to a global brand in its simple way. The pricing is also immensely fair for the incredible value it delivers. If you are new to Shopify or just getting started in e-commerce and are seeking to grow, I strongly recommend Seguno. Thank you, Team Seguno.

February 4, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you've been having success so far :)