Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Ben & Kes Market

I just used this app today and I must say I am happy with it so far. I am loving the fact that everything is embedded in Shopify so I don't have to really integrate anything else!! So far so good!!

May 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

DavidShop

I just tried this app. It was amazing what it did to my news letter and marketing email. I just used the free plan. After finish my free plan, I'm thinking use this app for my website. Thank you! from DavidShop

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Petite Bello

I'll write a review again after the trial period. We've used this before and it was not effective. We're using this again to see the changes.

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review in advance, I sent you an email if you'd like to discuss more in-depth how Seguno can benefit your shop and how to use it :) I look forwarding to hearing from you and thanks for giving our app another chance!

Kate Knowles Artist

I'm new to this, but have shopify, love the integration. There's so much noise in this area right now, Seguno is easier for me to get to grips with. Took me a long time to handle shopify and getting better with graphics. Great Webinar thankyou

April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar!

Bad Dad Tea Inc

This app helped me write, deliver and analyse the results of my first newsletter in a hassle-free way. Customer support is very responsive.

Very happy with this app.

April 30, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

The Scene Store: Your Online Photography Accessory Shop

Great templates for newsletters, automated welcome letters, and individualized discount codes. Probably one of the most helpful apps on the app store.

Lingua Nigra

I like the app and how it easy it is. It takes me about five minutes to craft an effective email when it honestly took hours with MailChimp.
The web seminar was really helpful as well. I look forward to exploring this app more

Luxuryclo

Thanks! very convenient to use.
It help me solve me problem easily.
All the functions are clear and easy to handle.
Most important, really effective!

April 26, 2020

Hello there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, we really appreciate it! We're very happy to hear you're finding the app easy and effective :)

alvoruclothing

I began using Seguno Email Marketing and Dynamic Banner when MailChimp no longer integrated with Shopify. While I thought the switch would be complicated, it was quite easy. Seguno pulls your Shopify theme into the email template to speed up the set-up process. Love that I can quickly grab products, a specific collection, let Seguno show recommended products, incorporate discount options and much more into my email with a 'click of the button'. In addition, the integration with email addresses and that management happens seamlessly which is another timesaver. The few times I have encountered a problem, the support staff is incredible at getting back with the needed fix....often times in the same day! WHOA....that is customer service at its best!

April 26, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, I'll pass along your compliments to our support team :)

Animals Matter, Inc.

Seguno is by far the BEST Email App available and we have tried them all. This trial and error began after Mailchimp stopped integration with Shopify Plus. I've been able to receive double the open rate, than any other email app, we found this critical to our conversion rates, etc., including abandoned cart emails, etc., It's built in/integrated with Shopify and this brings sophisticated simplicity. If you know how to use Shopify, Seguno mirrors this, by being integrated and built in to the Shopify Platform. They are great people, trustworthy, kind, helpful, I could literally go on and on.....Just Do It, you will be glad you did....like us!!