Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — new Black Friday BFCM templates

Bookshelf Candles

Super easy to use all the tools from Newsletters to Automations and so far very happy with the product :) Keep up the great work!

July 31, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Shop Luminous Couture

I used this app to create my email templates for new subscribers, abandoned carts, thank you notifications for purchases, etc. It is AMAZING! Everything looks professional and has helped my conversion. I recommend to anyone that wants an easy to use email marketing solution that integrates well with Shopify!

July 31, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

wrapped surprises

Great app and the best part is that it is ease to use and build similar to shopify interface

July 31, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Quantum Coffee

I love the way I can quickly and easily design beautiful looking emails for my customers. This app integrates with Shopify superbly and customer support is top notch. Im just beginning to explore email automatiaaons, and can already see how they are going to prove powerful and save me time. And the price is good.

July 24, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

KeoniNaturals

simple and easy to use. i love the shopify integration. the automations and the seamless theme that looks like my theme on shopify

July 24, 2020

Rumière

I love this app.It makes my email marketing so much easier love it! Easy to use and share emails..,.

July 21, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

WeinDaheim

really great!! Also for beginners like me. Its all inside Shopify. Its really easy and you can set up an automated triggered mail in the free plan. Its all what you need at the beginning. :) I tried several other apps but they are really shitty compared to Seguno! I am a Seguno Fan now :) Thank you so much! When we make enough sales we will make an upgrade on the plan. :)

July 13, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far, please reach out to support if you need anything :)

Ada Leroux Hair

Great the templates are easy to use but l have gotten 0 sales and it does not appear l my newsletter are being opened at all

July 13, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one! We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, be patient with your newsletters as your open rate will likely increase as your list size does as well :)

Heal & Feel

Simple to use and easy to navigate , it does have all the essential functions I need for the price .

July 8, 2020

Schnäppchenjäger.de

Very nice, alot of features tht help my business like automations and newsletters.
Also very easy to use and understand.
Recommended.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 8, 2020