Seguno Email Marketing , 1,105 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly email marketing features and seamless integration with Shopify. They value its intuitive interface, customization options, and integration with Canva and Shopify's various features. Many report a significant sales increase due to the app's automation, creative templates, and detailed campaign reporting. The customer service is frequently praised for its promptness and live support. The app is appreciated for its simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness in creating professional emails.

Edited November 27, 2023

I just want to thank Chris Geiss and the Seguno gang for reaching out to me and resolving some issues I had and look forward to working with you guys on building a better marketing plan for my business going forward. Being a small business its a struggle with marketing on a very small budget. I appreciate your help. Happy Holidays!

Coastal Gifts Inc
11 months using the app
Seguno replied November 21, 2023

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help and are very excited to be working with you. Happy Holidays!

November 27, 2023

Rien a dire

SMOOTH Face
France
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 12, 2023

This app use to be great and my favorite for email marketing but they are charging way too much now and it's not worth it at all. Went from $10 to $35, I can understand a $5 increase but $15 increase?

Edit: They contacted me and were willing to go back to the previous pricing. Definitely is still my favorite app, easy and nice-looking templates, staff are great and help with any issues you have. Highly recommend using this app.

Phat Ego Electric Bikes of Oregon
7 months using the app
Seguno replied November 21, 2023

Hi there - Thanks for the review. I meant it when I said that I wanted people to contact us if this increase would be too difficult to swallow so we could work something out. I understand that affordability is a concern, and emailed you to continue the conversation. Please get back to me, and I know we’ll find a good way forward together. Thanks for choosing Seguno! - Chris

November 3, 2023

I have used this app for 4 years and have been very happy. There are stylish templates or an option to create your own. Support is prompt and always helpful and they go the exta mile to find solutions- not that I need them very often..
Highly recommend!

My Botanical Heart
About 4 years using the app
November 19, 2023

Definitely recommend if you are new to drop shipping. Very helpful!

Ruka's Pet Products

expressdrop
Italy
About 1 month using the app
November 13, 2023

Seguno's integration with Shopify makes it incredibly easy to set up and use. Your store data is readily available, eliminating the need for manual data entry or complex integrations. The drag-and-drop interface simplifies email creation, allowing you to craft compelling messages without the need for coding expertise.

Casatrail.com
India
2 months using the app
November 3, 2023

It's fantastic!

Babooshy Tea - Premium Wellness Teas
8 months using the app
October 19, 2023

love this app! easy to use, been using it for such a long time. just get it!

not so plain jane australia
Over 4 years using the app