Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

PERIDOT

Early days as website is about to launch in a week.

So far very happy with the customisations, overall look and working automations I have so far turned on.

Always quick and concise customer service!

April 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Horizons Music

Extremely good app, works so well with Shopify. Fantastic customer service also who respond in a timely manner.

April 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Nature's Essentials

I am very happy with the professional-looking template.
I used this App to create a Newsletter for my email subscribers to tell them about our COVID-19 Policy. We also gave them a one-time $10.00 discount to use in the next two months.
Nature's Essentials

April 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Pattie & Co.

It's really simple to customise emails, and has some great features for automation. I'm hoping they are going to have a feature for customers to request notification of items coming back in stock soon!

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We do have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon with regard to automations, so please stay tuned for those :)

This Way

I love this app. Super helpful and the support team are on it!
The automations features are great and I really enjoy using them

Froetry

I loveeee this app! It has made email marketing SO easy for FREE! I have been able to reach my customers with automated messaging that I set and forget. Thank you so much.

April 17, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Chase Street Accessories & Engraving

Best bang for the buck that I've found. I like that it's totally integrated into my Shopify admin panel so that I don't have to open a 3rd-party site.

Purivana

Very easy to integrate and easy to use. Up and running within minutes and very good interface. Recommended...

April 17, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Mr. Black's Store

Excellent app. very easy to customize according to your needs. I was looking such kind of email marketing app. Thank you admin. I would definately recommend.

April 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Miles From

We've tried a number of marketing apps that this one ticks all the boxes! It also integrates really well with a few apps that work really well with our theme (Prestige) in Product Reviews and Dynamic Banner Suite. Keep up the good work guys!