Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Boise Gem Co™

This is truly the best autoresponder and newsletter app available for Shopify today. The developers were smart enough to put all controls right inside Shopify admin, so no more dealing with an outside (remote) mailing list manager. Absolutely love this software and have nothing but good to say about it!!

March 24, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us an amazing review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Doctora Maria Garcia Lahens

Cameron was incredibly helpful. Lahens Medical Center loves Seguno and how user friendly it is. They release new template designs quite frequently and are great because you can edit them to fit into the design of your website!

March 24, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions you know where to find us :)

Meat & Eat

Meat en Eat is a big fan of using Seguno for our costumers. You can make loyal and happy costumers by using Seguno email marketing app.

March 24, 2022

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Chilazexpress Ltd

The App is the best in helping newbies like myself grow. It is awesome as it saves time and efforts.

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

MINIMEIS JAPAN

This app offers a lot for $20/month. It makes the creating, editing and sending of newsletters really easy. I also use the automation of review requests and welcome messages for first-time purchasers. Their support is quick and spot-on, I'm quite happy with this app. Highly recommended!

March 24, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

EmporiodiAntonio

Mi trovo molto bene con Seguno, semplice da utilizzare, template già preimpostati ma è possibile personalizzarli con estrema facilità. E' possibile inoltre fare delle automazioni per semplificare il lavoro di marketing. lo consiglio!

March 24, 2022

Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a scriverci una recensione fantastica! Apprezziamo molto la tua raccomandazione e ti incoraggiamo a contattare il nostro team di supporto se hai bisogno di assistenza.
---
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us an amazing review! We really appreciate your recommendation and encourage you to reach out to our support team if you ever need assistance.

LEYT

Great App! Very easy to use and super helpful support when I need it. I have only positive experiences with Seguno so far. I highly recommend it.

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Zion Roar

Great customer service. I sent my first email campaign with it. Once I figured out how to set it up I was good.

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

I AM YOUR SISTER

Nice app that's easy to use providing many options for marketing and automations and also a great customer support.

Shop Earth Kind

Easy to use, and good, fast customer service & comms. My only complaint is not being to load in your own HTML designs.

March 10, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We might offer some custom HTML options in the future, however, it's our top priority to ensure the emails you design look the same to your subscribers as they do when you design them in Seguno. We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out again at any time!