Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Brozzian Spices

This is one of the best apps I've downloaded from the Shopify App Store. It does exactly what I want it to and it's still a fully functioning app without "Get Premium to do xyz!" Every 2 seconds. There are some nice premium features, don't get me wrong; but for sending out great looking, professional newsletters, this is the perfect. You can schedule, customize it, save all your previous ones, everything. It integrates with your Shopify collections seamlessly, and it has more customization options than Shopify itself. Want to change the color of this specific part? No problem. Want it show more products, less rows, different images? No issue at all. Way better than I thought it would be.

Most apps I dread opening because they're a hassle to work with. This one is intuitive and I really don't mind working with it. I feel like it respects you as a creator who is trying to make a living, and it values your time. The developers nailed this one, my only worry is that they will make some negative changes.

If I ever sell more product, this is the first app I plan to upgrade, even though it seriously works great as a free version, I just like it that much.

August 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars and for writing an amazing review, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Annabella Design Co.

Just a small online shop selling my illustrations; the free version does everything that I need it to!

August 11, 2020

Hello there, we're so glad to hear you're enjoying the app so far and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars :) Best of luck with sales!

AccessHERize

It's so easy to use and way less expensive than other systems. Simple templates for newsletters, automations, etc.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback and kind words, it really means a lot to us to know the app is helping your shop! If you ever need assistance please reach out to our support team :)

Cute But Rude

I'm excited to finally set up my email marketing after much procrastination. Their webinars are super helpful and allowed me to set up my first automation, a welcome series. I'm setting up my my abandoned cart series next! Pretty easy to use if you just follow the steps in the webinar.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Cameron is always quick to help me with any questions I have. I'm really enjoying the app and my e-mail marketing is easy since it's all linked with Shopify!

August 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever have more questions please reach out again :)

Nirwaana

I started using this app for my store since few days. Needed to work on certain customizations acc to my store theme, for which had requested to help from Seguno customer support. Must say their service is great! Had flooded with my questions and everything was solved by them, within no time. .

August 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Fuller Fabrics

So far I've been very happy with the app..I wish it wasn't so pricey so I could afford more options. As My shop grows may I can.

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your honest feedback and great review, we really appreciate it! We sent you an email with regard to pricing, please feel free to reply with any further questions you may have. Also, we have some exciting new features in the pipeline that are coming soon, so please stay tuned for those :)

Lili Sampedro

Overall a very user friendly app that makes E-mail Marketing easier. The app still has a few minor limitations that if improved would make the app more robust, but overall it gets the job done. And their Customer Service is always amazing!

August 11, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Work Mask

This app is great and seems competitively priced when compared to MailChimp etc. Love the automations and the help with set up, nicely done! It's really easy to schedule emails and get ahead. Would recommend this app!

July 31, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Bookshelf Candles

Super easy to use all the tools from Newsletters to Automations and so far very happy with the product :) Keep up the great work!

July 31, 2020