Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Neroli Global

I was a bit intimidated at first with the app, but after doing their webinars and the great tutorials offered, it's a great asset. Although I am just in the beginning stages, I look forward to learning more. They offer great advice on marketing strategies that I would not have known about otherwise. I would highly recommend Seguno.

July 16, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Midknit Cravings Yarn Co

I signed up for the free trial less than 24 hours ago and already have 3 automations active! It is extremely easy to use, as most of it is done for you, and you only have to customize it to suit your brand/style. I also love that my questions were all answered right there in set-up.

July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

Dragonlady Co.

Great app, even the free version makes it super easy to send out emails. It's proven to help drive more traffic to the store and I'm considering getting the paid version.

July 8, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Bean and Butter

Awesome App. A bit new to the email marketing scene, I've tried a few apps prior to using Seguno, this one definitely stands out from the rest (for me).

July 8, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

Carathea

I really like the Seguno app and it's fantastic value for money, having looked at others (and coming away from Mail Chimp, which now doesn't integrate directly with Shopify). Seguno is easy to use, looks good and does the job, including Automations. I have asked the team lots of questions since I've started using it and the help is fantastic - always with a really quick response, and really helpful (even about questions which weren't exactly about the App, they bent over backwards to help me). Highly recommended.

Belle Amici

I use this app to try to build my email subscribers and create newsletters and try to help with email marketing. We are new to ecommerce and their tutorials are SO helpful. Any time I have had questions, chat support is quick to reply and customer service is awesome! Again, being brand new to ecommerce we are learning a lot and doing that mostly with their tutorials which are amazing. Thank you!

June 29, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

brubeck.com

Love this app for the automation's they have. Great speedy support with any issues you may have. Must have for scaling your business marketing.

June 25, 2021

Prime Growth Nutrition

The perfect email marketing app! The app is very user-friendly. Setting up an email is really easy and there are guides to assist you all the way. Great features to use as well. Very happy with our choice. Thanks Seguno!

June 25, 2021

NailKind

I like the automations system and their webinar with Shopify, very useful. It comes a bit pricey when your customer database increase but their customer service is second to none !! Amazing personalised calls and advices. I recommend highly!

June 15, 2021

Hi there! It's great to hear you're enjoying the webinars and our approach to simplifying key automations. We've just sent some additional ideas your way to help get the most ROI from Seguno as your list grows (and yours is absolutely growing!) A larger list might cost a bit more, but it also means more opportunity for creating revenue :)

OnlineHomeStore.co.za

What an amazing app! Just love everything about it as it solves many issues for us. Setup of the automation is easy & support is amazing. The value that this app will add & already has in just a few short days is priceless. Thank you guys for an amazing app!

June 7, 2021