Seguno Email Marketing , 1,085 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this email marketing app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and extensive customization options. Many have seen a significant increase in subscriber lists and sales. The app's automation features, including email scheduling, are highly valued. Customer service is praised for its prompt and effective assistance. The app is also noted for supporting small businesses with flexible pricing and personalized service.

September 6, 2023

Not only is this app sooooo much better than the shopify native email application, but the customer service that comes with it is outstanding!! These guys will equip you with the very best technology to do the job, and if you don't feel fully confident using it, they'll take the time to set you up and show you how. I still don't love doing my email marketing, but thankfully, we are setting up automations, and using now lots of creative features to keep the emails feeling fresh and not too repetitive. Thanks so much seguno, I look forward to working together for years ahead!

Emily Rose Gems
Almost 2 years using the app
Seguno replied September 18, 2023

Hello there; thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far. We look forward to working with you more as time goes on, too :)

December 13, 2023

It's Better, he saved my life..

Creabo
9 days using the app
Edited November 25, 2023

ABSOLUTELY NO - STAY AWAY. They have no customer support. They claim to email you which they don't. There is NO phone number at all. They claim to have chat and it's not working ever. There is no onboarding call or help. There transfer install instructions are wrong and outdated which my developers caught and proved to them. We were only emailed 4 days after initial email and then never responded too.

I presume most of these five star reviews are faked because during research they have no companies or sites that are legit. Anyone with a large email list like myself get's no on-boarding or phone support on how to handle this.

I am a real person with real experience and can be contacted anytime if you want to hear the truth.

This review is 1000% accurate and there reply is FALSE. I had to re-install the app to leave a review. I deleted this app before leaving a review and then found out you can't review if deleted.

So to be 1000% accurate I used the app and received NO support and was promised by Brian in email they would call me at my number. I received NOT one call from them.

They emailed me and said "Yes, you are correct. The on-boarding instructions we have posted are incorrect." I then replied that I was willing to speak with them on the phone to do on-boarding and I was promised help. I NEVER received any help.

I have 250K email contacts and a major business. I am not nor would I recommend anyone use a company that you can't have direct phone support.

I have switched to Klaviyo and they called me up right away and quoted me and told me everything I need to know. They then gave me an on-boarding specialist who calls me every week to walk me through all the setup features and best practices. They fully integrate with Shopify and HAVE true support for there customers.

I don't appreciate Seguno sending me threatening emails and publicly calling me a liar. This is poor business practices and you should be ashamed that you have to post this. Go look at there other reviews. I am NOT the only person with issues. I'm just the one who addresses it with 100% FACTS!

Toltrazuril Shop
2 days using the app
Seguno replied November 25, 2023

Hi there. We've been trying to contact you for a while, so please reply or come back into Support, and we'll get you squared away!
Separately, I wanted to address the false statements in this review. This review was submitted less than two days after installing our app, and we replied to their case within one business hour. Chat is available during business hours, and while we do not use the phone for general support, we're always happy to hop on a call/Zoom when needed. We also offer hands-on assistance for larger merchants. Our customer support team goes above and beyond and is loved by our users, as evidenced by our hard-earned reviews.

November 17, 2023

super app i love it

expressdrop
Italy
October 19, 2023

first time to use, it is not bad.

Aica Bathrooms
August 28, 2023

They were very helpful in looking into how our store could use the out-of-stock notification! I've been using this app for a while for our store and love how it works. I do wish you could see the scheduled emails in a calendar view to make it easier to view but its a great app and does what it says it will do. Grateful to the support team

Cashmere Moon
About 2 years using the app
Seguno replied September 6, 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno and our team so far, if you ever have questions, you know where to find us :)

September 12, 2023

After struggling with 4 different email services for the past 7 years, thinking the whole time that it doesn't need to be this hard or complex...at last there is Seguno! The ease I always imagined. The simplicity and power together giving me exactly what I need with my Shopify store. It works, it is intuitive, and I am happy. Thank you to the Seguno team for making a quality product and supporting it. Everyone that is spending too much time making emails and confused by the email service, come on over to Seguno and enjoy easy living.

Kegelbell®
Seguno replied September 18, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far; please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

February 4, 2024

tnx so much for help grow up ;)

SNUSGODS
Latvia
7 days using the app
August 29, 2023

This e-mail marketing app has everything you need, you can easily customize you emails, create newsletters, there are a lot of templates and the customer service is awesome.

US2GATHER
8 months using the app
Seguno replied September 6, 2023

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

November 19, 2023

Definitely recommend if you are new to drop shipping. Very helpful!

Ruka's Pet Products