Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing | Reviews

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — BFCM email templates available!

Fournituren.nl

We moved to Seguno with a big client base. Besides having a great editor that works seamlessly with Shopify, Seguno helps also with the entire startup. Customer service is top notch. So far we and our customers are super satisfied with the newsletters.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're thrilled to have you onboard and love that you're already seeing positive results! We're excited to see how your program grows with Seguno and will be here if you need any assistance :)

CWellStore

Still trying to figure out what I need to do but the rep was very helpful. Really appreciate the it.

AnnabelShop.com

Easy to use, even for a beginner. And, when help is needed, customer service is excellent. Their ongoing education with webinars is very helpful.

EF NC

Customer service is extremely helpful. Had questions about the newsletter throttling and I used the chat feature and received an immediate response. Super Helpful

November 22, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

Perlin Design

As a new member of the Shopify family I am having to learn a lot. Segundo Email marketing made it easy for me to create newsletters and campaigns.

November 22, 2021

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

SupriyaMD Skincare

The app works well and we're on day one of using the paid version and so far so good. The only thing I wish was available was an option to remind people to reorder based on past orders (replenishment emails). I see a lapsed customer option, but I don't see an option to populate emails with the products from their previous orders. Is that in the works any time soon?

November 19, 2021

Thank you so much for the review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying the app! We have a feature available for this automation need, and I just reached out directly and would love to connect and help! You should see an email in your inbox shortly :) Looking forward to connecting, and thanks again for the review! - Brian, Seguno

Mies Body Products

I have not yet used the automation side but love your app already and hoping to see the benefits. Just been dealing with Christina B who has been incredible! So helpful, helped with more than i even knew i needed and gave such great advice! Thanks so much!

November 18, 2021

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :) We also agree that Christina is the best!

A Beautiful U Beauty Supply

I use this app to create unique email marketing messages for my VIP customers. The training that is provided is extremely helpful and easy to follow. I would recommend this app.

L & M Kee, LLC

Great App. easy to use. I like the various features offered. I recommend this email app to all. Automation is one of the best features.

November 18, 2021

Hello, thanks so much for your recommendation and feedback, we really appreciate it! If you ever need assistance using the app, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team :)

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

November 18, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)