Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

4Gingz Ltd

Simply AMAZING!!! So easy to setup and use. I LOVE you guys. Thank you for making such a perfect app.

February 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words! We're far from perfect, but we're ecstatic to hear you've had a great experience with Seguno so far. Stay tuned for more improvements and added features coming soon :)

HoodBrothers® Party Supplies

Seguno is working great! First campaign was an absolute treat. It does what it says and works well for our business.

February 11, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for leaving us 5-stars, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear Seguno is working well for your business, please reach out to support at any time if you ever need assistance :)

Maisha

I really love the ease of use of this application and its complete integration with Shopify. Top! top! top!

February 11, 2020

Hey there, thanks very much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it :) We're so glad to hear you've been finding it easy to use, best of luck with sales!

Thrive Athletics Now

Great app. Segundo has made having a newsletter not only doable but super easy. I love the comfortably off this app and how it has helped me to grow my mailing list.

February 11, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for your feedback and kind words :) We're glad to hear Seguno has helped increase your mailing list, let us know if you need help with anything but in the meantime keep Thriving!

EllieBeanPrints

First impressions on this app are amazing. So easy to set up and use! I have used sending blue and mail chimp in the past but this is so much faster to send emails from within the Shopify platform! I just wish it wasn't so expensive for my subscribers with are over 3000

February 11, 2020

Hi there, thank you very much for the feedback, it's super important to us! We're glad to hear you've been enjoying Seguno so far, please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you ever need assistance. Our customer service team alone is worth the price :)

JOYMATE

Seguno is amazing, it does all the work i need for free while other apps need to pay! definitely worth a try! love it!

February 11, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your kind words :)

bodyrockoutfit

Very good application and very good support, you should have the option to change the shipping time for manual automation, except for that, wonderful, much better the platform's email marketing system

February 5, 2020

Hello, your kind words are much appreciated, thanks for leaving us a review! We plan on making some improvements to our automations very soon, including the addition of email series, so thanks very much for your suggestion and please come back to support if you need anything at all in the future :)

Secure-Shell ICT

Simple but powerfull, great app. the support is also good and fast, they are technically effective to support.

February 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our customer support team, feel free to come back any time if you need assistance :)

Bravespears

Generally very positive experience. I will keep using this great service. Well done to all involved.

February 5, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it! If you have any suggestions or feedback about the app or how we can improve, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team!

Inking Madness

Supercool tool for your Shopify conversions. I've started using this app after trying various others, and trust me the feature Seguno offers, others are not even close. Plus this app is a bang for a buck. My suggestion for anyone who's interested in this app is to take your time, have patience and work-around customizing your templates. Trust me, once it's all done. Just sit back and relax. Hats off guys, love the app, love the features and love how easy it is to integrate.

Regards
www.inkingmadness.com

February 4, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for the sparkling review, we really appreciate your kind words! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team again :)