Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Twinspiracy

This app is fine for a basic newsletter and auto-emails, however customization of language is limited, and there is no auto-email requesting reviews from purchasers. If this email template was available and some language customization was expanded, I would have rated this app higher.

September 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you using Seguno. You can definitely translate every bit of text for your emails, sorry if that wasn't easy to find. There's a shortcut button in the bottom-left corner of the Content page and Edit Language is also available within the Actions menu in the bottom-left corner within the editor. The word "unsubscribe" is special though so you just have to ask Support to change it for you. I'll reach out to ask what you'd like... As for review requests, it's definitely on our roadmap. For the time being, I'd recommend including a more generic ask as part of the two post-purchase automations... Please let us know if there's anything else. Thanks again! :)

Ahri

This app is super easy to use and takes minimal effort to create a quick, clean and informational email. Customer service is quick to reply and assist when needed as well.

September 23, 2019

Easy to use and taking minimal effort sounds excellent! We're glad to hear it. :) Thanks for the review.

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk

I like how you can categorise customer segment and the schedule deliver. Everything is pretty simple

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the review! Simple is great to hear. :)

K Doodle Pup Shop

I needed something that was simple enough that would allow me to be up and running. Thank you KDoodlepup.com

September 23, 2019

Thank YOU for using our app and for the review. :)

The Study Of Man

I was using mailchimp for my newsletter and blog notifications but I switched to Seguno and I am glad I did. Way easier for me to use and I like the overall interface better. Looks better to me too, so all in all a very good choice. Good support too which to me is very important.

September 23, 2019

We're glad you've found a home at Seguno! Thanks for the review.

Onlyapparels.com

This app is so convenient. Since it's integrated into my Shopify store, it's so easy to use. It's very similar to working with my store theme.

September 23, 2019

Convenient is what we like to hear! Thanks for the review. :)

360 Sky Pro

We are using this App since a few months and are very happy with it, it is quiet easy to use and can highly recommend it

September 23, 2019

Happy to hear we come with a recommendation! Thanks for the review.

Accessories by v

Excellente, I love it so far. I recommend it if you are starting a business like me and you barely make a profit this tool is great and free. Thank you

September 23, 2019

We're happy to hear that the free tier of the app helped you make a profit! Thank YOU for using our app. :)

The Bath Bomb Outlet

Makes email marketing a breeze. I tried a lot of other apps, didn't like any of them. This one is so simple even beginners can use it to start marketing to their subscribers.

September 23, 2019

We're happy to hear that we were the right solution for you! Thanks for the review.

Alkhemy Herbs

This app has generated a lot of money for my small business. It gives us a very nice professional image. I contact the company regarding questions they responded promptly and help me set everything up. I definitely recommend this if you want professional looking emails going out to your customers!!

September 23, 2019

We're so happy to hear that Seguno has made an impact on your business! Thanks for your recommendation and review.