Seguno: Email Marketing

Easy email marketing with pre-built templates and automations.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Go sportify

Location South Africa

all i wanna say is THANK you fot this app and i won't be removing it anytime soon and i works very well

Mediluxe

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very easy to use. Maybe a a little bit expensive, they should be a little bit generous in the free plan for the number of subscribers.

Snedkerværktøj

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 years

very easy to use -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Glam Hour Inc.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help with email marketing and I love it because you get to customize every detail its easy and super professional looking.

Check Out My Site:
ItsGlamHour.com

Viper Tactical

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app, it's just perfect. It doesn't have any "super wow" function but it does exactly what i need and it is very easy to setup and use. Staying in contact with my customers keep them updated it's not a problem anymore.
I strongly suggest this app if you are looking for a newsletter tool.

inKing.ro

Location Romania

Easy to use, looking good, i have a great experience with this app, everything is easy and work well.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to help me contact my subscribers. I just started and find it easy to use. I'm very pleased. I was using another app. But it does not deliver like this app. So glad I found it!

Dashy and Me

Location Australia

GREAT APP VERY EASY TO USE EVEN FOR A NOVICE LIKE ME.JUST WAITING NOW ON RESULTS FROM MY FIRST SUBSCRIBER MAIL OUT.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We'll have our fingers crossed for you. :)

Único

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really recommended. Free. Easy to use, and has made me a lot of sales. Nothing bad about this. The only bad thing is that in free terms don't offer too much personalization but nothing to worry about.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear that our app has lead to several sales for you! We appreciate the feedback as well as the kind words. Thanks so much!

MP VINTAGE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app and I’m happy they listen, but there is space for improvement:
- unique discount code expiry should be customizable from few hours to few weeks, for now it’s fixed 7 days, which is too long for abandoned checkout email (few hours would be better here);
- abandoned cart email series would be more beneficial than one remainder email - this would allow to send reminder without promo code first, and second one with promo code if first one didn’t work.
Hope you’ll incorporate the above asap and thank you.

July 22, 2019

We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app otherwise. We truly appreciate your feedback here and will make sure our engineers see it. Take care!