Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited July 6, 2019

I was looking for an easy way to retarget past customers without spending a whole lot. I saw this one and tried it for just a day and was impressed! Simple and easy to understand and effective!

CatLoversParadise101
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! Simple and easy is what we're going for. :)

Edited July 5, 2019

Rhayne.co.nz
i was looking a fairly simple template to demonstrate the savings from the discount in monetary terms. This absolutely does the job!

Rhayne
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 28 days
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We appreciate that and are happy to hear it is working for you!

July 5, 2019

So far, so good. I've set up 1 newsletter and deployed it. And I've set up 2 automated emails. The UI is much easier to use than having to know liquid code for Shopify automated emails. And since it's free for accounts with fewer than 250 subscribers, it's a great way to build your business as you're learning without much cost. And as we continue to build up our subscribers, we'll be able to justify the expense.

rivers & roads boutique
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review! Best of luck in building your subscriber list. We hope we'll be able to help with that.

July 2, 2019

I really wanted an app to help me with sending newsletters and email notifications to customers and I really love it. It's supper easy to use, very user friendly. Highly recommended.

Soap Witch Crafts
Time spent using app: 7 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're so glad to hear it has been truly user friendly for you! Thanks for the review!

Edited July 2, 2019

So far so good. This app is intuitive and straightforward to use. Hope the results from the recent campaign are as good.

Duc-Kit Pro
Time spent using app: 14 days
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Fingers crossed for you! Thanks for taking the time to offer a review.

July 2, 2019

Seguno has and still is my favorite email marketing app and I absolutely love the beautiful design! This app is a must-have!

Yur Highness Fashion
Time spent using app: 12 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Aw, shucks! Thanks so much for the kind words.

July 1, 2019

I using this app for email marketing set up on automation. Everything looks great, but I would like to get notified by email when something is going on.

Fashion Netclub
Time spent using app: 6 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

I'm glad to hear that the app is working well for you! We appreciate that bit of feedback and do hope to provide as much transparency with our users as possible. We hope Seguno will continue to be a great solution for you.

July 1, 2019

simple et tres bien fait dommage il ne se traduit pas seul Mais merci c es une super app je le recommande

Weskedy
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Je vous remercie! Nous apprécions ces commentaires. Nous espérons élargir nos options de traduction à l'avenir.

Edited July 1, 2019

Great marketing tool for campaigns and automated marketing that can be scheduled. Just the app I’ve been looking for! It gives the capability to implement my entire opt in list for email marketing rather than just past customers.

Ava Brooklynn Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app and hope you'll continue to! :)

Edited June 30, 2019

I switched over to Seguno when Shopify and MailChimp parted ways. So far, I'm glad I found their service! I am especially grateful for the integration within Shopify. I don't have to have a separate account on another platform. I've had some newsletter questions and their customer support responds in a reasonable amount of time. The user interface is easy to navigate and manage. Now, all they need is a sign up pop up in the middle of the screen and we're good to go! Still definitely recommend!

The Rooted Baby Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
Seguno replied July 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's great to hear that our app has integrated so well with your business already! We do hope to have a pop up in the future. Stay tuned! :)