Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 14, 2019

The newsletter is easy to create. I set the automations up in an hour or less. I would like to see the number of clicks & impressions that my newsletter received. I don't know where to find this information.

Reflections Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Seguno replied May 21, 2019

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. I'm glad you're enjoying Seguno so far. As for the engagement metrics, you can see those at the top of the newsletter detail page. You can then click the linked counts to see which customers performed those actions and then there's also a View Report button for each newsletter and automation that will take you to a detailed conversion report within Shopify. Please reach out to support if you need help finding anything here. Thanks again!

May 10, 2019

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/Fed Up Frannie www.fedupfrannie.com

Fed Up Frannie's
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 10, 2019

I can send out an announcement, sale, collection, featured products; you name it! And in a few minutes vs. a half hour in mail chimp. Bravo Seguno !! The ease of use is amazing. I love it. Thank you !! MT/GGBMT www.groovygraphicsbymt.com

GGBMT
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 9, 2019

A great addition to our store. Simple to set up and use. Designs are nice and clean. Would definitely recommend it. - Dadrack.com

Dadrack
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 9, 2019

Fantastic design! Seamless integration with Shopify and really is perfect if you've already taken the time to learn how to build your theme with the theme editor. Other options didn't have any sort of support at all and were tricky to learn so I'm thankful they have help plus an easy to use system.

Faith Based Shop
May 7, 2019

I am so glad I found this app. It was God sent. It has made my eCommerce learning process a lot better. I especially the format of their Newsletter. Everything is already structured and all you have to do is add the products you want to feature and that includes all the verbiage as well. No Brainer, love the app. I highly recommend it.

My Retail Karma
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 7, 2019

I was a bit stressed about my email marketing tasks as I got ready to launch my store, but I stumbled upon this easy to use APP that performs much like theme editor in Shopify. With the built in templates and guides, I was able to setup all of my automation emails and my 1st newsletters. I'm so thankful that I didn't have to do this from scratch. And best of all, it's FREE! As a small business owner starting out, I really appreciate this.

12th Summer
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 3, 2019

So surprised never to have heard of this app before - it's a game changer. Ready-to-go automations with conversion-driven copy, clean design, time-saving auto-generated newsletter templates, FULL integration with Shopify. After having used MailChimp and Omnisend - Seguno is my top pick. Great value pricing plans, too. Highly recommended.

BEL EPOQ
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 2, 2019

5 Stars! Awesome app so far! Extremely intuitive so that I was able to set up several emails and a newsletter in minutes. I had just one small question which was answered perfectly in minutes. I am so happy that I moved to this app after needing a replacement for the other email app who is ending it's services with Shopify. Their interface was ridiculously inefficient and nothing seemed to have any kind of logical flow to it. Where it took me hours before to set up any semblance of a cohesive email system with them, it was so easy, quick and incredibly intuitive with Seguno that I am still awed that I got it done in a fraction of the time! Thanks so much Seguno! - glamupgear.com

glam up gear
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 1, 2019

I just started using this app and let me say first I have tried MANY email marketing apps prior. This one is the truth! First I LOVE that it's right on my Shopify site and it was just easier for me to understand and create my newsletters/emails and campaigns. Even for me to customize my template was so less stressful for me. The others were confusing to me-maybe not others but I'm so happy I found this app!

PSKhair Company