Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 20, 2019

A perfect email marketing tool. It took me 3 seconds to create a newsletter. I don't write reviews very often, but I had to this time.

Rottweilers Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 18, 2019

It was easy to set up and easy to use - I made sales with the very first email I sent out. All I had to do was send it!

Mycoolgearshop
April 17, 2019

Great app and awesome support/staff! Totally recommend it!
The app is easy to use and the support team will help you reduce some extra work (sync old email list, etc)

Meșteșugărețul
Romania
April 16, 2019

This is a great email marketing software,The mail won't go into the junk mail box,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yosmary
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited April 15, 2019

This is exactly what I have been looking for! If you know how to use Shopify it is so quick and easy. I definitely recommend!

Little BaeBae Boutique
April 15, 2019

I'm just happy to have an integrative platform to connect to my MailChimp. I don't have the time to change mail service and learn to navigate another interface.

Angel Being
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
April 15, 2019

I had an issue with integrating the app into my theme. Marc and Chris got on it right away and resolved this issue. Love this app and the way it integrates with Shopify and love the customer support. Wish I could give more than 5 stars.

Live Stress Free Right Now
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 15, 2019

I was worried when I first migrated from Mailchimp to Seguno because all the mail apps that I have tried over the years (including Mailchimp) were so hard to use, but Seguno is such an innovative idea, same set-up as Shopify which I have spent many hours learning. It was so easy to do the migration and then set up my first newsletter, so easy. And when that newsletter arrived in my email inbox I was amazed. It looked so professional and well done. I look forward now to get my next email going. I recommend Segunoto anyone who is just starting out and beyond. I hope I can grow my business now and grow with Seguno. I love it!!

Welcome to My Place
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Seguno replied April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review, this really put a big smile on our faces! We are so happy you are enjoying your experience with Seguno and are excited to try more email marketing than before to help grow your business. Please let us know if you ever need anything, we're happy to help. Welcome to Seguno! :)

April 14, 2019

switched over from mail chimp and found this way easier to set up and use plus the email templates are a lot nicer than other software. Love how it all works from within shopify. I hate having to log into other stuff to do things. Highly recommend for simplicity and speed

Total Water Supplies
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 14, 2019

Switching from Mail Chimp and loving Seguno. So much easier to use. I would like to have more tutorials than what I have been able to find. Example, how do I add a sign up form for my blog. Seguno has great customers service. When I send an email question they do respond quickly. So glad I made this switch.

Sewforever