Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 1, 2019

Finally an app that delivers. It will walk you through the process. This app is very easy. It has already produced sells for me. I even had a customer return twice and purchased again. I'm glad I added this app. TheProfileLounge.com

The Profile Lounge
Edited March 28, 2019

I moved here when I found out Mailchimp was no longer going to be an option. At first, I was dreading having to change everything. But Seguno made the transition very easy. I love the way it works so well with Shopify and I absolutely do NOT regret my decision. Thank you for making such a wonderful marketing platform!

MiserableMoppets
March 28, 2019

I needed something easy to use. This email system walked me through every step and had a sell within 5 minutes of first email. Thank you Seguno

Printed Inspiration
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 28, 2019

Seguno was the last of many email systems I tried and I could almost weep with emotion! To me starting out and needing a simple system where I feel in control and being able to rely on 5star customer service was so important.
If you're looking for a 5 Star email marketing system where you don't need a university degree in order to figure it out.... STOP! Seguno Is What You Need!

Coast2CoastShopping
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 28, 2019

I was with MailChimp before and must say, I already love Seguno!!! it is simple and fast to set up! The first marketing email was put together and send out to my subscribers within 30 min. Just about an hour later I already had an order. That to me speaks volume. I am happy that I installed that app.

Lexi Butler Designs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 27, 2019

I am a MailChimp refugee and wish I had this app sooner! Integrated with Shopify so that discount codes can be applied in shopping cart and adding product or blog posts is a breeze! Tech support quickly answers questions & concerns. I was looking to automate and glad I did not spend time before. SO much easier now! I LOVE IT!

Old Time Farm
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited March 27, 2019

I'm a refugee from MailChimp and I wish the MailChimp agreement had ended sooner! Seguno Email Marketing makes it EXTREMELY easy to create a pro email campaign and is fully integrated into the shopify app environment. From its automation templates, product integrations and easy newsletter creator, it takes the chore out of email marketing. I'm looking forward to email marketing with this app!

Pop-O-Loco
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 27, 2019

I used this app to send newsletter to my subscribers, it was very easy to use, emails sent fast. Great app!

OneStoreOnline.com
Romania
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 26, 2019

I am a newbie, not very good with this tech stuff and I had tried for WEEKS to find a good email marketing company for my shop. This app has by far been the greatest! It's easy to use, they have a tutorial video integrated into their workspace and so far has been amazing!

Moppets Life
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited March 26, 2019

This app was easy to use and works well. The emails look so professional and well designed. All of my customers were pulled in from my store and once authenticated, they were emailed immediately. I love this app and would recommend for use with your online store.

THE BURNING WIC