Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Seguno
4.9
Edited May 1, 2020

This app is definitely worth it. I use it regularly to send emails out to our clients. Works like a charm! I recommend that you pick this up. FACTS!!!!! Its user-friendly! Best part that I enjoy is the easy email newsletter templates.

Get Laced Shoelaces
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Seguno replied May 5, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding Seguno easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

Edited May 1, 2020

I just used this app today and I must say I am happy with it so far. I am loving the fact that everything is embedded in Shopify so I don't have to really integrate anything else!! So far so good!!

Ben & Kes Market
Time spent using app: 4 days
Seguno replied May 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

April 29, 2020

I just tried this app. It was amazing what it did to my news letter and marketing email. I just used the free plan. After finish my free plan, I'm thinking use this app for my website. Thank you! from DavidShop

DavidShop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

April 28, 2020

I'll write a review again after the trial period. We've used this before and it was not effective. We're using this again to see the changes.

Petite Bello
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Seguno replied April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks for leaving us a review in advance, I sent you an email if you'd like to discuss more in-depth how Seguno can benefit your shop and how to use it :) I look forwarding to hearing from you and thanks for giving our app another chance!

April 28, 2020

I'm new to this, but have shopify, love the integration. There's so much noise in this area right now, Seguno is easier for me to get to grips with. Took me a long time to handle shopify and getting better with graphics. Great Webinar thankyou

Kate Knowles Artist
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
Seguno replied April 30, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar!