Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Art in the Valley LLC

This is great for our emails, I started with the free plan and upgraded to paid so I could send review request emails. I do wish there were more options for the text - I'd like to be able to change colors of text, as well as add an underline to text, so links in text will show up better.

Edit: there are options for changing the colors, Cameron was kind enough to send me an email with instructions. Thank you!!!!

May 27, 2020

Hey there, thanks for leaving us a review, we truly appreciate the feedback! We sent you an email with instructions for how to change the color of your text and links within your email, I hope you find it useful. Please don't hesitate to reply if you have any more questions :)

Premium Catalogue

Loved the app, looking forward to when they implicate the imagery selector when you choose a product to send out on a marketing campaign. Thanks team.

May 26, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, we'll certainly let you know when we've made the ability to choose from your product images a reality :)

Black Vanity Cosmetics

So far so good, not complaining! Definitely looking forward to the webinar! Great thing to add for beginners.

May 26, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

knock-out.ro

Good app,great support,constantly improving the features.
I recommend it 100%.
Also try the webinars for best practices.

May 26, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the app so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

t3rks Products & Services

I used this app to help me boost my shop. Always informed my customers on our latest products, promos and offerings.

May 20, 2020

Hello, thank you for the review, we really appreciate you giving us 5 stars :) We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

luxumask

great work i love the app .............................................................................................................................................

May 20, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far!

Rawr Imports

just downloaded the app! I love how everything is already done for you. All I had to do was click activate!

May 20, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving Seguno so far, if you ever have questions please feel free to reach out to support :)

MITOMO貔貅会

I will try more. domain verification also ends.
Why not continue?
Please permit of send mail.

May 16, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review and for getting your domain authenticated, that's great. Please check your email for the remaining follow-up questions regarding your account. We look forward to hearing back from you there and to getting you up and running with Seguno. Thanks again!

SJ Health & Beauty

This app is great! I enjoy this app so much! It helps with keeping in contact with my customers and potential customers.

May 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. :)

Pinewood Presets

Great app and even better customer service. Cameron is smashing it! The layout is looking great and the app is super easy to use. Go give it a go guys!

May 14, 2020

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to Cameron and our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)