Seguno: Email Marketing

Email marketing in less time — NEW email templates available!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Printed Inspiration

I needed something easy to use. This email system walked me through every step and had a sell within 5 minutes of first email. Thank you Seguno

Earthangel Soaps

I like this app, they are working to make it better each day. Worth giving it a try to see if it fits into your business.

August 6, 2019

Hey there! Thanks for your review and for being a great customer of ours, we really appreciate you choosing Seguno. How have things been going since? :)

Coast2CoastShopping

Seguno was the last of many email systems I tried and I could almost weep with emotion! To me starting out and needing a simple system where I feel in control and being able to rely on 5star customer service was so important.
If you're looking for a 5 Star email marketing system where you don't need a university degree in order to figure it out.... STOP! Seguno Is What You Need!

Lexi Butler Designs

I was with MailChimp before and must say, I already love Seguno!!! it is simple and fast to set up! The first marketing email was put together and send out to my subscribers within 30 min. Just about an hour later I already had an order. That to me speaks volume. I am happy that I installed that app.

Black Ivy Lingerie

This looked like a promising service, especially with Shopify and MailChimp parting ways, but their lack of response has meant we will be uninstalling this app. We are in the market on making money not sitting around waiting for someone to approve an app we will be paying for. This level of service is a joke, and Shopify should be ashamed of themselves for recommending this service. Heres hoping that Shopify comes to their senses and allows MailChimp to continue as they might lose more customers if they are going to recommend sub-par services like this one.

March 28, 2019

We've already messaged you after completing your account review so we're thrilled to welcome you to Seguno. We are working around the clock to help everyone and very much care about our users. We also have to protect our deliverability as an email service provider so our account review process is to help ensure our customers are not going to damage that reputation. I understand an extra hurdle at the beginning can be frustrating but I hope you can appreciate the effort we put in to now protect you as a user of Seguno. Please reach back out if there's anything else we can do to help with your migration. Thanks! - Chris

Old Time Farm

I am a MailChimp refugee and wish I had this app sooner! Integrated with Shopify so that discount codes can be applied in shopping cart and adding product or blog posts is a breeze! Tech support quickly answers questions & concerns. I was looking to automate and glad I did not spend time before. SO much easier now! I LOVE IT!

Pop-O-Loco

I'm a refugee from MailChimp and I wish the MailChimp agreement had ended sooner! Seguno Email Marketing makes it EXTREMELY easy to create a pro email campaign and is fully integrated into the shopify app environment. From its automation templates, product integrations and easy newsletter creator, it takes the chore out of email marketing. I'm looking forward to email marketing with this app!

OneStoreOnline.com

I used this app to send newsletter to my subscribers, it was very easy to use, emails sent fast. Great app!

Moppets Life

I am a newbie, not very good with this tech stuff and I had tried for WEEKS to find a good email marketing company for my shop. This app has by far been the greatest! It's easy to use, they have a tutorial video integrated into their workspace and so far has been amazing!

THE BURNING WIC

This app was easy to use and works well. The emails look so professional and well designed. All of my customers were pulled in from my store and once authenticated, they were emailed immediately. I love this app and would recommend for use with your online store.