Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 24, 2019

This app is so easy to use, and the support has been fantastic. It's by far the best email-marketing app I've tried, and I would definitely recommend it!

Gem & Tonik
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited February 24, 2019

I'm very new to this and not tech savvy, but Chris has already been a fantastic support with his email responses and is very encouraging. I love the way Seguno fuses beautifully with Shopify - I tried another app just previous to signing up with Seguno, but got completely confused and scrapped it. Seguno is much, much easier to work with if you've already learned to navigate your way around Shopify and customize your theme. One small improvement would be to offer Shopify's full list of fonts so that email fonts match that of the Shopify store.

Marble Monk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 23, 2019

My experience using this app has been very smooth I’m not very tech- savvy but this app was very easy to navigate and set up. Once I was stuck on something and I called the help guys up. Omg Chris was Extremely helpful and very patient with helping me get all set up.

the twins’ mom
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited February 16, 2019

I am blown away by this app and their customer service. Chris has been so helpful in getting this set up and ready to go. Easy to use and easily the best email marketing app on Shopify.. Thank you

Postal Worker Tees
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 15, 2019

I just started with Seguno a week ago; however, they have already helped me more than the last email marketing app company that I had for six months! I will update on performance, but I see success happening. These guys rule in the support department. Cheers Seguno!
Uncle Dug Tees

Uncle Dug Tees
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 14, 2019

Beautiful app that allowed me to really create e-mails for all those who subscribed to my store. Great app if you need templates and automation.

Iron Made Trees
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 12, 2019

I was soooo amazed with the support I received I talked to Mark he was heaven sent he helped me tremendously until i was done asking questioned I appreciate everything and is soooooo excited to start this journey with Seguno the app is really easy and have great benefits join Seguno Now no one can compare!!!! uniksimplicityfashion.com come see me for self~love!!!!!

Unik Simplicity Fashion
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 11, 2019

We were looking for an App that is easy to use, looks professional, and syncs with our website. Seguno: Email Marketing App does all of it and more. These guys are amazing; respond literally within minutes which is totally unheard of. Chris, is a professional with a caring and customer focused attitude. We've just started using this APP but love watching the feedback and response to our customer communication. Highly recommend it.
We also use the Seguno Dynamic Banner and LOVE it.

newCreation Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 days
February 5, 2019

A big THANK YOU to Chris for his patient walk-through of getting me set up! Chris even helped me formulate my marketing campaign as this was my first time working with the APP. The outcome looks really professional. Can't wait to do more marketing campaigns!

Envyology
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 1, 2019

We love this email marketing app. The built in automations and the newsletter functionality will help us greatly.

Culture Greetings