Seguno: Email Marketing

Seguno: Email Marketing

by Seguno

Email marketing in less time — right inside your shop's Admin

Software Repair World

no help provided at all. I sent a few email and no answer, account has been in review for around two weeks, very strange and seems very doggy

Tabii Just

Seguno is sloppy and not user-friendly. I've been trying to switch from Mailchimp to Seguno for the past few hours, even got on the phone with Shopify and they can't even help me figure out the simplest of requests. One of the things I loved about Mailchimp and Shopify is how easy it is to use for us non-experts. Seguno has none of that. And Seguno has no live chat or phone support so the best I could do is send an email. Firstly, they have one long 15 min video with instructions as opposed to a few topic-related help videos so users can choose which one to watch to get the help they need. This means I had to try to skip through the video to get the info I needed and still didn't get it. Secondly, their backend is sloppy and not clear. I'm still trying to find the place to add an option for joining my newsletter to my home page. Hours later, I still can't find it. I found a newsletter page but no way to link it to my website. One of the things I love about Shopify is how quickly one can change and build things. No more with Seguno. I'm giving it a day for Seguno to help or I would need to try another provider.

Black Ivy Lingerie

This looked like a promising service, especially with Shopify and MailChimp parting ways, but their lack of response has meant we will be uninstalling this app. We are in the market on making money not sitting around waiting for someone to approve an app we will be paying for. This level of service is a joke, and Shopify should be ashamed of themselves for recommending this service. Heres hoping that Shopify comes to their senses and allows MailChimp to continue as they might lose more customers if they are going to recommend sub-par services like this one.

March 28, 2019

We've already messaged you after completing your account review so we're thrilled to welcome you to Seguno. We are working around the clock to help everyone and very much care about our users. We also have to protect our deliverability as an email service provider so our account review process is to help ensure our customers are not going to damage that reputation. I understand an extra hurdle at the beginning can be frustrating but I hope you can appreciate the effort we put in to now protect you as a user of Seguno. Please reach back out if there's anything else we can do to help with your migration. Thanks! - Chris