Sell Products by Weight in POS

Sell Products by Weight in POS

by Filljoy

Sell products by weight and add them to your POS cart!

grocery-store-design

This app has solved many issues we had with our store. We were unable to figure out how to sell weighted products and this app found a solution for it. Support is excellent as well. Thank you!

January 24, 2021

Thank you Ashi for the kind review!

Harbin Hollow

This app wouldn't have launched at a better time for us! I own and operate a specialty grocery store, and weighing meat and produce is crucial. Having the scale talk to the POS was a game changer. I can't wait for it to go one step further and take items out of inventory. We'll get there!

January 19, 2021

Thank you Michele, it's been great partnering with you! Happy to share inventory adjustment will be launched in the near future :)

DeVries Fruit Farm

This app has been working really well for us. Derrick was super helpful with the set up process and helping us get a scale that would work with our system. Set up was very easy and it is super user-friendly.

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Andrea, glad we're able to keep those bananas selling quickly!

Kindred Homestead Supply

I really like this app - Derrick was great with helping me get it all installed, up and running and has been wonderful with support along the way. I've been using this app since he first launched it and he's been great with responding to feedback and any questions I've had. It makes it really simple to tare different containers and add multiple bulk items to a cart quickly and efficiently. It also means I don't have to math too much - which is a win in my book!

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Alex for the kind review! Looking forward to seeing Kindred Homestead Supply take over in the PNW in 2021 :)