Sell Products by Weight in POS

Sell Products by Weight in POS

by Filljoy

Sell products by weight and add them to your POS cart!

Park Market & Refillery

App is great. Service is even better. Very responsive and has made improvements to the app at request.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much Jeff for your kind review! Wishing you and Erika the best with Park Market & Refillery.

Asch Building

The app extension works seamlessly as advertised and is simple to learn and use. Setup and customer care has been above and beyond expectations. I would highly recommend filljoy.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much Malachi, I really admire what you've accomplished so far with Asch Building. Best of luck!

Black Forest Wood Co.

We had to change our POS from another platform to Shopify POS. Our business relies heavily on decimal prices for our lumber store. (board foot)
After trying another app we realized the other app doesn't change inventory amounts. This app does!
This app was the only accurate and usable solution for selling in decimals in the POS. We contacted the support team to change the units that is displayed and printed. Instead of lbs it shows bd/ft. They did this with no problems. Thanks!
Without this app we may not have been able to use the Shopify POS at all. Thanks so much!

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much Richard for the kind review, glad we were able to help!

grocery-store-design

This app has solved many issues we had with our store. We were unable to figure out how to sell weighted products and this app found a solution for it. Support is excellent as well. Thank you!

January 24, 2021

Thank you Ashi for the kind review!

Harbin Hollow

This app wouldn't have launched at a better time for us! I own and operate a specialty grocery store, and weighing meat and produce is crucial. Having the scale talk to the POS was a game changer. I can't wait for it to go one step further and take items out of inventory. We'll get there!

January 19, 2021

Thank you Michele, it's been great partnering with you! Happy to share inventory adjustment will be launched in the near future :)

DeVries Fruit Farm

This app has been working really well for us. Derrick was super helpful with the set up process and helping us get a scale that would work with our system. Set up was very easy and it is super user-friendly.

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Andrea, glad we're able to keep those bananas selling quickly!

Kindred Homestead Supply

I really like this app - Derrick was great with helping me get it all installed, up and running and has been wonderful with support along the way. I've been using this app since he first launched it and he's been great with responding to feedback and any questions I've had. It makes it really simple to tare different containers and add multiple bulk items to a cart quickly and efficiently. It also means I don't have to math too much - which is a win in my book!

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Alex for the kind review! Looking forward to seeing Kindred Homestead Supply take over in the PNW in 2021 :)