Sell Products by Weight in POS

Add sell by weight & length items directly into your POS cart!

$19/month. 14-day free trial.

DeVries Fruit Farm

This app has been working really well for us. Derrick was super helpful with the set up process and helping us get a scale that would work with our system. Set up was very easy and it is super user-friendly.

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Andrea, glad we're able to keep those bananas selling quickly!

Kindred Homestead Supply

I really like this app - Derrick was great with helping me get it all installed, up and running and has been wonderful with support along the way. I've been using this app since he first launched it and he's been great with responding to feedback and any questions I've had. It makes it really simple to tare different containers and add multiple bulk items to a cart quickly and efficiently. It also means I don't have to math too much - which is a win in my book!

January 19, 2021

Thank you so much Alex for the kind review! Looking forward to seeing Kindred Homestead Supply take over in the PNW in 2021 :)

2 Next