SELLY UNITED

SELLY UNITED

by Treedify

The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS

HEMP360

Finally an app that works well with our theme! This app offers amazing features and it is easy to use. Will be using in the future!

Lovesout

Really Really love this app! Exactly what I need! Very clean code and work perfect! Thank you so much

1987florist

Super easy set up looks very professional. I would recommend this product to any store. Love it!!!!!

MoreAngles

Fantastic! The most amazing and quick customer service I have experienced recently. I have had a few hiccups with some of the functionality due to my highly customized theme but these were a breeze to solve with the great help of customer support. A Big shout out to Sara.
I have used the app in the past and generated good sales with it; then had some structural issues and am now looking into using it full time again. It has quite a few valuable features, easy to set up and it simply does the job.

Masterbuilt Manufacturing LLC

Prompt customer support and app provides multiple options to generate additional sales. We use it for different methods to drive incremental sales.

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

Unfortunately I need to give a bad review. This is technical issues and I want you to make it better as it is not a free app and make my business really bad.
Probably I will lose some money too as some of my customers won't purchase from me anymore...really annoying.

here it is:
Hi there,

two things I have realised and make me really upset.
First - When I make a bundle and one item has been sold out it take every single item from the bundle unavailable on my website. This is really ridiculous and the question is WHY??? I still want to sell those item to single sell. I have only realised and it makes my business down.
Obviously these item just stay in stock and I don't make sell. I speak about more than 1300 items and haven't got time to check when your app make my stock unavailable.

Second things . some customers don't receive motivator discount some does. I have received 3 complains and some customer probably don't even message me just close website and get upset. I am loosing money...
I am happy to send you screenshot and messages from customers. It make me more job to make refund and what ever they won't be happy anymore. even this is not my mistake. it is your and try to explain them this is out of my control.

Please fix this issues ASAP

This shouldn't be happened.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your time.
Our app never makes your products unavailable, as the product inventory is managed by your inventory app that may cause such issues.
Your feedback is always appreciated.

EduPLAYtion

Awesome app and amazing customer service :) very professional support with lightning fast replies that hit the right spot!

prettyclick

I used almost every app on the app store. This is by far the best. easy to use,customer service is awesome and it works. Many other apps seems to have bug, i wasted lot of time contacting they support. this is just perfect

Meglio

Selly is a great app to increase customer basket size and support is very helpful and very quick to reply back. I Highly recommend Selly!

LASHFINITI

This App is AMAZING! Definitely, recommend getting. MY AOV has skyrocketed and I was able to get back a lot of customers that abandoned checkout. Highly Recommend! Customer service was fast and useful. They literally did all the work for me and sent me screenshots of proof so I didnt even have to exit the email to check. A+ APP!
Thank you, Selly!