SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MadeOn Skin Care

This has become one of my favorite Shopify apps. It has helped increase my average order value because it easily offers my customers the opportunity to add a free item when they reach a certain minimum order dollar value. The help desk is very responsive to my questions and they are able to tweak small issues to make my website's look and feel run smoothly. I have tried several discount offer apps and this by far exceeds those apps.

Abita store

Location China

Recommend you try this one!
The best quantity and bundle discounts app I have ever used.
Love this app, makes discounts so easy to manage.

Cavallini Co Inc.,

The developers reached out to me and each offers max product count has been raised to 15,000 products which is perfect for my store.

Mis Claire

Location Malaysia

This is a complete app you need to run the discount for a Shopify store. if there are duplicate discounts running, it will pick the higher discount for customers which is exactly what we need. So far, the support is fast and effective too.

Nicky Style

Location China

I am very happy with this app! Amazing features for upselling. Thank you so much!
I would highly recommend!

Listi Studio

Location China

Really nice app! Working very good! I tried a lot of this kind of apps and this one is by far the best!

U Perform

Although the app is functional, it also loads a malicious, obfuscated Javascript file that looks for competing apps and where detected it unloads their scripts, breaking their functionality. When I flagged this to the Treedify team, I was curtly and disingenuously told that it "needs to check other apps to prevent potential conflicts to make the app work normally". There is no legitimate excuse for blindly disabling other apps that happen to provide similar functionality, and it is clear that this is done to illegitimately give the impression that these competing apps are faulty, to drive custom to Treedify instead. Very, very disappointing, and a great shame because the app itself does provide some very useful promotion tools (hence 2 stars).

April 27, 2022

Shopify only allows automatic discounts from 1 source at checkout. So that 2 discount apps may skip each other. You can offer multiple automatic discounts via our app. Optionally customers can also apply 1 additional discount code which can be combined with app automatic discounts.

Princore GmbH

The app is great. Simple but very multifaceted. Customer Support is quick to respond and always finds solutions that fully satisfy.

WHiSP Products

I tried to cancel my subscription before the trial but there is no way of doing it in their app that's why i give it 1 star. I should always should have this option available, ridiculous.

March 11, 2022

Our app subscription will be cancelled automatically upon uninstallation in Shopify admin:

One Great Coffee | Fresh Roasted Gourmet Coffee Beans

After realizing I had not written a review about my experiences with Selly since signing on, I felt compelled to do so today. After spending the better part of a month reading all the reviews, articles, and whatever else I could get my hands on. The decision was made to go with Selly about two months ago. While other platforms at the time may have had shinier objects to offer, the ability to manipulate multiple discounts made the decision easy to go with Selly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15