SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Garden Movement

This app has already allowed me to discontinue use of a couple of other apps and save money each month, and i've only scratched the surface of what it can do. On top of that, the app is detail oriented, with a great user interface in addition to a simple back end. I had a question for the developers, and not only did they answer same day, but they logged into my shopify store and made the fix for me. I'm 100% happy with this app, and have bought it for my second Shopify store too!

Heralogie

Alright, so I did have some problems at first with the app. I wanted to offer something on the "wholesale" tab with a quantity break. The way it is set up currently is non-intuitive. I stand by that. The message as is does not really incentivize the buyer. I had set it up incorrectly at first and buyers were getting huge discounts. You have go to in and change the offer message in order for it to make sense. That being said, the customer support is very good. I wanted to be fair and edit my bad review, but also deduct a star for the trouble it caused initially.

SockiSocki

Use it for incremental discounts, based on units purchased. Buy 6 units get 150$ off, buy 9 get 250$ off. Only app that solved this. Support is first class. Recommend.

Espuma y Brocha

I tried a half-dozen apps for promotions, bundles, up-sell etc and none did all I needed so I was using 3 different apps, some of which were akward to use and ugly. Selly allowed me to get rid of the other three and do everything in one app, saving me money in the process. It is also easier easier to use and produces nicer looking widgets. I'm very happy that I found this app!

NAMED collective

Fantastic app. Offers everything you need and EVEN BETTER customer support. Help with absolutely anything needed and super quick with responding. Could not be more pleased

New Green Nutrition

Excellent service. We installed the app during Thanksgiving day and the developer still replied and assisted with the installation. The app is easy to use and has a lot of functions that seamlessly intergrated. 5 stars are well earned

School Mask Pack Dev

Support is super helpful and very efficient! the app works great and easy to setup! definitely, a 5star app!

Spooky Cat Press

This app is amazing! I struggled with discounting in Shopify and Selly has not only made it possible to have multiple discounts, it blended right into my theme! The function has exceeded my expectations. I had a bit of trouble integrating initially but the tech team helped me within hours of install and I can't imagine not having the app anymore!

Stella Beau Sticker Co

This app is absolutely incredible!
The motivator is absolutely perfect for doing free gift deals, as well as all its other features.
The features are outstanding and the support is second to none.
I've contacted a few times about things I've been confused on how to get work and such and they always respond within an hour and help me out.
I'm recommending this app to everyone!

Smoketronics

This app is amazing! It has you covered on every possible bundle, up sell, discount, tiered, recommended option you could ever need.
And the support is the best I've come across from any developer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11