SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing | Reviews

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Evepi Pet

I used this app to set up promotions in my store.
This app is awesome and easy to use! Thank you guys!

ustarbeauty.com

Customer service is beyond the worst, I have an Automatic discount with Shopify and when It comes with Automatic discounts it doesn't work with selly ask selly any advice. They just reply my ticket link

December 3, 2021

Here is a screenshot of our reply: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0013/1642/1703/files/Screen_Shot_2021-12-04_at_3.26.30_AM.png?v=1638592071
It is not just a ticket link. Please re-check the email content.
You can offer multiple automatic discounts via our app.

Trait-Carré

This app does a heck of a lot for its price point. Very reliable, particularly with the POS features. Support has been helpful.

FS Tools Co

The product bundles look so clean and professional like Amazon. Thank you so much. Well recommended!

Cleopatra Pika

We are very happy with the app.
A lot of helpful features make it highly valuable.
Really good job guys!!

Namibian Biltong

I liked the layout, but the app did not sync with my store. It also changed the dates on which the discount should be applied.

November 24, 2021

The sync process may take several minutes. We've also corrected the discount setting for your store.

Effing Candle Co.

Effing amazing for our store Effing Candle Co. This app is amazing. We've created visually stunning, code-free bundles (with inventory maintained across the website) in minutes. The motivator feature, which acts as a sampling program for us, has increased our average order value by 30%. We're able to create buy more, save more bundles, which is not something that Shopify's native platform does well at all. We are so happy with this app. HUGE FAN! THANK YOU! If you ever want to do a case study to highlight customer success.

PUPSTYLE | AU & NZ

I originally downloaded this app to create bundles on our store. It was one of the only ones I could find that allowed me not to need to create extra products and was able to use the same inventory I already had for each product that was part of the bundle. It was perfect for what I needed and I have since discovered the extra benefits of this app and have now set up more bundles, multiple upsells, a free shipping motivator and recommended products. I will also be using the Sale popup when we have a sale as the results I've seen from the other selling features have been outstanding. This app has allowed me to delete other apps that only do one part of what this does, essentially saving us money in app fees. Have recommended this app to many other business owners and will continue to recommend. 10/10

Belora

Excellent app. After a long time found an app that helps with multiple promos and that too well integrated. With most free gift apps, sometimes fraud can be done. I highlighted to them and they immediately made changes in this to help me. They are also available for any change I ask, and that too on time. Recommend this 100%

SunjoyGroup

This app is amazing! We used the upsale pop-up function and the bundle function, and are looking to get more sales with it. Tried it for a week so far, and the support from the team has been absolutely fantastic. They were prompt and accommodating to our requests, and were super helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14