SELLY UNITED

SELLY UNITED

by Treedify

The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS

Makeup Weapons

Hi i am dyslexic so find it hard to understand written instructions sometimes these developers help me all the time and are super patient with me I really appreciate all the support it was literally the only app I could find that totally suited our purporse

Wellements

Wonderful customer service and always willing to help with customizations and changes! The app works great for wholesale and discounts!

Vua Bán Lẻ

5 stars service . Lightning fast and very helpful. This app included all feature that i ever needed.

Gezonder.nu

So far very good. Loads of features at affordable prices. Fast support to do some design tweaks etc.

TopShelfTequila.com.au

Simply the best app of its kind out there. Does the job of 10 others and it’s all integrated. You won’t be disappointed and the support is lightning quick.

Please continue to develop your features and You’ll soon be the number one app in Shopify. Highly recommended

Unique Leather Bracelets

I used this app to help increase my conversion rate by offering flash sales, add additional item at a discount before checkout, and free gift incentives. I had a small glitch with my theme and support was extremely responsive and very helpful I love this app and it is going to stay as I already had increased sales!

természet egészsége

Selly can help notify consumers effectively. Helps me a lot and increases my revenue

DangerousDollsClothing

This is a dream app! Easy to implement, Support is 5 star, the features are exactly what i needed!!!

JDC, LLC

I can't believe how quickly and efficiently these guys handle special requests and attend to customer service request! AND this app is going to make us soooooo much $$$$. Thank you!

FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE

Customer service is very good. The app is easy to operate. Basically, there have been no major problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5