SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Caterpillar Workwear

The customer service is excellent. I didn't have an issue with the app. I was wanting to setup my promotion a certain way. I gave them the details, they made a few adjustments and now I can run my promotion. Thank you for the quick turnaround.

Yellow Box

Worst customer support ever! not worth the money, instead of fixing their app script the support ask me to delete the other apps because causing conflict with their apps, even though their script who causing an error on my site.

May 4, 2021

The script conflict is caused by another app. We've found a solution for this case. Thank you for your feedback.

TheFatChance

I'm using the app for a few days only, but have to say that the customer support is very fast in answering my questions and solving the issues. Thanks!

Noritsu Singapore Online Store

Location Singapore

Update: After giving the review, they actually helps to solve the problem for me. Now it works better for me, Thanks!
This app really help to upsells the products.

Beak & Skiff / 1911 Established

We used this app to add a free gift with purchase. Their customer service is extremely fast. We had many requests and revisions and they have been nothing but helpful getting us up and running. Highly recommend!

Kitchen Kettle Village

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great app for creating promotions, special pricing, free shipping and free gifts. We also use the bundling feature and add-ons with much success. Selly's Support team is very responsive to questions and has helped adjust coding on our site as per our request and specifications on numerous occasions. Very happy store owner!

Metaldetectingshop.com

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I deleted this app and now a few of my collection pages have no pricing. I reached out to them and have not had a response yet.

March 31, 2021

Our app may not cause that issue. Please check your inbox and send us more information to check your case.

Merch MRKT

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is in my top ten must have list. Straight forward interface, great features for sales, bundles, upselling and gifting all in one app. You can schedule and create secret links or wholesale pricing. All at a Great Value!

Bioloka

Location Estonia

Amazing app. Solved all our needs and even more amazing support. Very quick and helpful responses. 100% recommended

FidgiPops

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is very useful. Has so many features that have really helped increase the average order value and the customer service is brilliant!