SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Maritime Madness

The app is great, it started increasing our average sale amount right away, but even better the support is excellent! They solved 2 issues for me literally within minutes of sending a message. Definitely recommend this app.

phial

I love this app!! I have tried so many apps for special discounts. Finally found this wonderful app. The app worked great, it did exactly what we needed it to. The support team is amazing always reply to question so fast. And they help to customize the theme in my way. Excellent!!

Carla Zampatti

What really sets this app apart from others is their customer service. I've asked them a lot of customizations and changes to how the offer was displaying on our website and they have always been able to achieve what I wanted. They also reply and make any change within a few minutes. Unbelievably good.

Such Skincare

The support customer service for this app is amazing! Very fast response and so helpful. All queries resolved. Highly recommend. Thank you.

Vintaj

The customer service is amazing. They got back to me and helped me solve a really specific question that I had right away. This app does a TON of stuff...highly recommended!

Ogden Beauty Supply

I tried several apps before I found selly and I am so glad that I did. Not only is it super easy to use, is affordable, does everything I need -- they are so wonderful to work with. They responded to all my questions so quickly and were so helpful and willing to go the extra mile. I am so glad I found this app.

Vinyl Craft Supplies Pty Ltd

Unauthorised discount codes are being installed by Selly on my website, without my approval. Costing me money.

Contact me

Website keeps freezing and crashing when customers are trying to select products for the bundle offers

Which app can you please contact me

March 13, 2020

Thank you for reaching us!
We've checked your case right after your feedback. The freezing bundle in your store is another app. Please check again.

Feel Fresh Forward

I really love this app. It includes all increase AOV apps. Not only that, support team very very fast when i need help. Highly recommend <3

Simply Serenity Co.

I cannot recommend this app enough. It is the best app I have ever used. It is easy to setup, intuitive and effective. The app does exactly what you need it to. The customer-facing interface is smooth and professional.

I am a new shop owner and I am cheap so I tried to stick to free apps. I ended up with 4-5 apps that overlap to get the full suite of features I needed. The shop UI got cluttered, and the different apps have slightly different styles, so the customer experience is a total mess.

This app does it all and does it better than any of the other apps. I am only 3 days in and still have 12 free trial days left, but I am going to be very happy paying $15 a month for this incredible tool.

My only suggestion to Treedify is to improve your customer service communications. While my support requests are always acted on quickly and effectively, the communication is short and abrupt. It can come off as unfriendly. When I read your response to customer feedback, I can tell that the person writing the responses is probably a developer and not trained in customer service skills. This is going to hurt you a lot when you want to grow the company.

Green-Goo kills black mould

The rewards program part of the app is stone age, buggy as hell and totally unusable- it frustrates clients and infuriates me as a businessman . I am sorely regretting adding that part of the app. Unfortunately the attitude of the support is arrogant at best. The instructions are written more as a sales pitch than to be actually useful. So much of the rest of the app is really good, but the rewards program is just awful. I'm very concerned this has cost me regular high spend customers.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. You do not have any offline store so that your POS reward can not work normally. Best regards.