SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Kitchen Kettle Village

Great app for creating promotions, special pricing, free shipping and free gifts. We also use the bundling feature and add-ons with much success. Selly's Support team is very responsive to questions and has helped adjust coding on our site as per our request and specifications on numerous occasions. Very happy store owner!

Metaldetectingshop.com

I deleted this app and now a few of my collection pages have no pricing. I reached out to them and have not had a response yet.

March 31, 2021

Our app may not cause that issue. Please check your inbox and send us more information to check your case.

Merch MRKT

This app is in my top ten must have list. Straight forward interface, great features for sales, bundles, upselling and gifting all in one app. You can schedule and create secret links or wholesale pricing. All at a Great Value!

Bioloka

Amazing app. Solved all our needs and even more amazing support. Very quick and helpful responses. 100% recommended

FidgiPops

The app is very useful. Has so many features that have really helped increase the average order value and the customer service is brilliant!

Butter Be Mine

This is a great app and great support! Check it out: ButterBeMine.com They are fast and helpful when issues arise, although there were very few issues.

Modbrix

Great support. Is very fast and has a solution for all our issues. So we can recommend it to all who want a great Upsell App with a really good support.

MyNewbornStar

For me, it has more than needed. Works smooth, very adaptable and huge variety of possibilities, especially for wholesale but including everything else you need to concerning discounts. I wanted some adjustments and different placings - the customer service is a marvelous experience. Fast, competent, clear - things just get done! I do not use much of it, but absolutely worth the price.

Pet Department SG

Been using the Selly app for months as they had the option to input discount code at carts page. However, recently a customer informed me about issues with the discount codes and we found many flaws. The discount code in carts aren't able to detect NEW or RETURNING customers. Approached customer service for help but didn't get much, slow replies with communication barrier too. Everything else was good though but time to find an alternative....

March 2, 2021

In offer setting, you can use customer eligibility option to offer automatic discounts for New and Returning customers like the attached screenshots:

LAMBERTALL

It was a fantastic support from Treedify that I had three issues in a row and each issue was fixed within hours! I greatly appreciate such prompt responses and solutions. We've using app Selly for a few months, the power, stability and complex of functions are great, thank you!