SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

ToolCentral.com

Great customer support! The app is easy to use and has a clear layout in the admin panel. I only wish it was easier to track specific Shopify discount codes.

Tweedle Baby & Mum

App does exactly what I need - to stack discounts. I needed a solution because I have customer tagged discounts, variable volume discounts for other customers and also need to be able to redeem rewards discounts. Spent many hours researching how to resolve this, tried a few other discount apps and landed on Selly. Support was fast, polite and responsive.

YourBagTag

We have been on Shopify for almost 5 years now and have lived through using another quantity break - discount solution that used a variant scheme. What a nightmare! Constantly broke my theme, wouldn't play nicely with other apps, etc. Enter Selly. Love this app - more importantly, love their support. So much flexibility. Seamless install, very intuitive. When I had a specific workflow challenge with the bundle, in a couple of hours the team came back with a great solution for my store.

Tugboat

Far and away the best app I've tried. Seamless install, delivered everything we want PLUS when I contacted them with a couple of questions the response was swift and more than helpful. 5+ star all round. Thank you!

RZIST

Exceptional customer service, easy to use! Recommended, don't look anywhere else. Waiting for the sales

Les Petits Imprimés

I rarely leave reviews but I have to admit that Selly App is very good app. The integration on product pages and pop up look nice if you play with colors and adjust translations. The support is very nice and reactive to custom requests.

Da Kine's Kava

This app worked excellently for me to create a discount for a bundled 4-pack of products. Customer service was quick and helpful. 5 stars!

Maritime Madness

The app is great, it started increasing our average sale amount right away, but even better the support is excellent! They solved 2 issues for me literally within minutes of sending a message. Definitely recommend this app.

phial

I love this app!! I have tried so many apps for special discounts. Finally found this wonderful app. The app worked great, it did exactly what we needed it to. The support team is amazing always reply to question so fast. And they help to customize the theme in my way. Excellent!!

Carla Zampatti

What really sets this app apart from others is their customer service. I've asked them a lot of customizations and changes to how the offer was displaying on our website and they have always been able to achieve what I wanted. They also reply and make any change within a few minutes. Unbelievably good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8