SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

PUPSTYLE | AU & NZ

I originally downloaded this app to create bundles on our store. It was one of the only ones I could find that allowed me not to need to create extra products and was able to use the same inventory I already had for each product that was part of the bundle. It was perfect for what I needed and I have since discovered the extra benefits of this app and have now set up more bundles, multiple upsells, a free shipping motivator and recommended products. I will also be using the Sale popup when we have a sale as the results I've seen from the other selling features have been outstanding. This app has allowed me to delete other apps that only do one part of what this does, essentially saving us money in app fees. Have recommended this app to many other business owners and will continue to recommend. 10/10

Belora

Excellent app. After a long time found an app that helps with multiple promos and that too well integrated. With most free gift apps, sometimes fraud can be done. I highlighted to them and they immediately made changes in this to help me. They are also available for any change I ask, and that too on time. Recommend this 100%

SunjoyGroup

This app is amazing! We used the upsale pop-up function and the bundle function, and are looking to get more sales with it. Tried it for a week so far, and the support from the team has been absolutely fantastic. They were prompt and accommodating to our requests, and were super helpful!

Joker Media Europe GmbH - BS24 Shop-Europa

I have checked and tested a lot of apps for bundles, updates and volume discounts. Selly is by far the best app on the market. She was the only one who passed all of my tests. (Only point, I would like to be able to influence the presentation more). Most importantly, it also works very well with GemPages. If it were possible I would give 10 stars.

Mackmyra Swedish Whisky

I've been using this app for some time now and find it extremely useful for many types of promotions. Overall the support is exceptional, answering queries quickly from simple 'I'm looking to run this type of promotion' to customisations and assistance with working with page-builders and other applications.
Overall, as the site has become more and more complex with multi-3PLs, currencies, international pricing and multi-language this app has followed us on the journey and provided incentives for the customers.

Befree Tantra Shop

I can highly recommend the app. The support immediately made adjustments so that it fits my shop perfectly. Upgrades can also be made. The app was activated and a sale with 4 products was made.

Boom Bap Labs

This app works perfectly with the promo we want. I had 2 questions and they guys at Selly answered within 45 minutes. Fantastic app and amazing customer service!

La Fiorentina

Great support team and very user friendly. 5/5 recommended.
Use this for pretty much all of our sales and specials.

Hope Mattress

Just started using this app but so far seems to work great and does what we have been needing. Customer service is even better.

FEY Cosmetics

We are using this app since December 2020 and we can only recommend it to anyone who wants performance and features for the great price! The app is fast and we never noticed any negative performance impact on our shop. The support is second to none; when needed we get answers in less than 5 hours and they always have a good solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14