SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Liyah's Goddess Shop

I keep being charged for an app that don't have. I talked to someone last month and got my issue resolved but I am still being charge for an app I don't use or have been deleted I want my refund please.

January 23, 2022

The charges were handled automatically by Shopify system by 30 day cycles.

There was a recent charge "DEC 29, 2021 – JAN 28, 2022" because the uninstallation was on January 2, 2022 at 11:28 am.

We've already made another refund for your store.

Gospel Musicians

Just wanted to give an update on this app. This is by far one of the best apps on the appstore. It does so much and has made me so much money by using it. I'm very very happy with the app. Some suggestions for the developer to ads some closer Gempage integration and maybe update the graphics to some more modern looking buttons and icons. Either way, I am very grateful for this app!!! UPDATE: One of the best things about the app is that you can run Facebook ads and only have a sale for a specific link. This way new commers can get sales, but the regular customers are not affected and won't be able to see the sale. He also just updated my cart so that I can now have different tags per order, so now I can track all orders with the tag and see exactly how well a sale went.

CARZILLA

One of the few apps that integrate well with POS with fast weekend support even. Works well with multiple logics, inclusions and exclusions for tags and products.

ustarbeauty.com

Customer service is beyond the worst, I have an Automatic discount with Shopify and when It comes with Automatic discounts it doesn't work with selly ask selly any advice. They just reply my ticket link

December 3, 2021

Here is a screenshot of our reply: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0013/1642/1703/files/Screen_Shot_2021-12-04_at_3.26.30_AM.png?v=1638592071
It is not just a ticket link. Please re-check the email content.
You can offer multiple automatic discounts via our app.

Trait-Carré

This app does a heck of a lot for its price point. Very reliable, particularly with the POS features. Support has been helpful.

Namibian Biltong

I liked the layout, but the app did not sync with my store. It also changed the dates on which the discount should be applied.

November 24, 2021

The sync process may take several minutes. We've also corrected the discount setting for your store.

Effing Candle Co.

Effing amazing for our store Effing Candle Co. This app is amazing. We've created visually stunning, code-free bundles (with inventory maintained across the website) in minutes. The motivator feature, which acts as a sampling program for us, has increased our average order value by 30%. We're able to create buy more, save more bundles, which is not something that Shopify's native platform does well at all. We are so happy with this app. HUGE FAN! THANK YOU! If you ever want to do a case study to highlight customer success.

PUPSTYLE | AU & NZ

I originally downloaded this app to create bundles on our store. It was one of the only ones I could find that allowed me not to need to create extra products and was able to use the same inventory I already had for each product that was part of the bundle. It was perfect for what I needed and I have since discovered the extra benefits of this app and have now set up more bundles, multiple upsells, a free shipping motivator and recommended products. I will also be using the Sale popup when we have a sale as the results I've seen from the other selling features have been outstanding. This app has allowed me to delete other apps that only do one part of what this does, essentially saving us money in app fees. Have recommended this app to many other business owners and will continue to recommend. 10/10

Belora

Excellent app. After a long time found an app that helps with multiple promos and that too well integrated. With most free gift apps, sometimes fraud can be done. I highlighted to them and they immediately made changes in this to help me. They are also available for any change I ask, and that too on time. Recommend this 100%

SunjoyGroup

This app is amazing! We used the upsale pop-up function and the bundle function, and are looking to get more sales with it. Tried it for a week so far, and the support from the team has been absolutely fantastic. They were prompt and accommodating to our requests, and were super helpful!