SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

SELLY ‑ Promotion & Pricing

by Treedify

Multiple discounts, Cross & Upsell, Bundle, Quantity breaks ..

Gezonder.nu

So far very good. Loads of features at affordable prices. Fast support to do some design tweaks etc.

TopShelfTequila.com.au

Simply the best app of its kind out there. Does the job of 10 others and it’s all integrated. You won’t be disappointed and the support is lightning quick.

Please continue to develop your features and You’ll soon be the number one app in Shopify. Highly recommended

Unique Leather Bracelets

I used this app to help increase my conversion rate by offering flash sales, add additional item at a discount before checkout, and free gift incentives. I had a small glitch with my theme and support was extremely responsive and very helpful I love this app and it is going to stay as I already had increased sales!

természet egészsége

Selly can help notify consumers effectively. Helps me a lot and increases my revenue

DangerousDollsClothing

This is a dream app! Easy to implement, Support is 5 star, the features are exactly what i needed!!!

JDC, LLC

I can't believe how quickly and efficiently these guys handle special requests and attend to customer service request! AND this app is going to make us soooooo much $$$$. Thank you!

FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE

Customer service is very good. The app is easy to operate. Basically, there have been no major problems.

Advanced Metal Art

not only a great app but excellent and fast customer service. I had a unique issue and they corrected it on my site in a matter of minutes. Could not be happier with the outcome.

UniqGoods.ph

Great App! Support were superb. Better than other apps. . Great apps with lots of features, not to mention fast too. Subscribing as this is more promising.

Smiley Comforts

This app has proven to be one of the key features to making our store look attractive and user-friendly. In addition to their recommendation and sale tools, they even let customers tell you if a specific variant is sold out. Selly is definitely worth installing.